The Action

{ I suck in writing action parts

{ I suck in writing action parts.. this is my first time writing it ... Hope it turns out good! } 

Author's POV:-

The night got more deeper. It was heavily snowing . The floorboards creaked as Esther took another step towards the bathroom where Y/N was hiding. 

Y/N was still inside covering her mouth with her hands and weeping. Her eyes swollen because of crying and her skin was pale with some red marks here and there... probably scratches. 

Esther put her hand on the doorknob and opened it slowly and barged inside the bathroom... 

Max's POV:-

I was hiding behind one of the tree in the garden. I was scared... I needed to find dad but I did not know how to find him because Esther was roaming around the house with a knife.. preparing to kill me. 

Author's POV:- 

Unfortunately... there was no one inside the bathroom.. just silence. 

Where did Y/N go? 

..............................XXX...........................

{ FLASHBACK }

Y/N looked up and saw a small window against the wall of the bathroom. By then, Esther's footsteps started grow bigger. Y/N gulped and quickly got up and stepped on the side of the bathtub and opened the window. Maybe she could squeeze herself into it.. 

Esther was going to open the door when Y/N quickly squeezed her way out to the roof of the house from the bathroom window. 

{ FLASHBACK'S END }

...........................XXX...................

Esther's POV:-

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS Y/N!! " I stomped my foot in anger. 

I looked here and there but there was no one literally no one. 

I came out of the bathroom and looked outside.. the garden was filled with snow. 

Wait.. the garden.

"Maybe someone is there in the garden" I smirked. 

I made my way to the garden. 

Author's POV :-

Y/N was shivering on the roof. Something in the garden caught her eyes. She tried to look clearly and saw Max hiding behind the tree. Y/N sighed and hugged herself because she was freezing to death.

"I n-need to brin-g Max ... I have- to run with her" she said to herself and rubbed her palms. 

She was going to jump from the roof so that she could fall on the snow and go to Max when she saw Esther roaming there. The knife was still in her hand.. she also had a gun. 

"N-no" Y/N whispered . 

Esther touched the front of the tree .. the same tree where Max was hiding .. just behind. 

Y/N looked down the bathroom's window and broke the window with her hand. The glass pieces went inside her hand ... and some shattered into pieces. Y/N controlled herself from screaming .. she quickly picked up one piece of glass.. and started sliding down the roof slowly and fell into the snow. Blood poured down Y/N's right hand. She slowly got up on her feet . 

Max's POV:-

I was making circles on the snow because I did not know what to do. 

I was freezing to death . 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. Goosebumps ran down my body. I looked behind slowly and saw Esther pointing a gun to my head.

"Hi Max... I am sorry but you have to die now my little sister"

She pulled the trigger of the gun. 

I closed my eyes and started crying and screaming. I was not able to move from my face because my legs suddenly felt numb... I was paralysed. 

"Goodbye bitch" 

I blacked out... 

............................................................................................

Author's Note:-

I am sorry for updating the book so late.. dude.. I am in a lot of stress :/ 

I will complete this book soon maybe in just 2-3 chapters and start a new story yayyyy!!

I am excited skjsskksssk ~