Esther stop it!!

"MAX!!"

"MAX!!"

Author's POV:-

Namjoon removed Y/N's hand from Esther's arm and picked her up.

"I didn't expect this from you Y/N" he clenched his jaw and went away.

Y/N collapsed on the floor and cried loudly covering her face with her hand. Daniel and Max were asleep. Y/N looked at the flowers which were kept in Jessica's memory in the garden but they were dead... Esther plucked them... intentionally.

"Y-ou c-can't go away my J-ess" Y/N spoke to herself and cried alone under the dim light.

She got up slowly and picked up the flowers and kept them beside the kitchen window. 

"I a-m s-orry " she weeped.

She went to her bedroom slowly and saw Namjoon wasn't there. She went upstairs and saw Namjoon and Esther hugging each other and sleeping. Y/N's heart ached in pain, she slowly went to the kitchen and took out five bottles of liquor. She went to the table and sat down and poured some liquor in one of the glasses.

"Cheers to my .... c-ursed l-life" she gulped down the liquor and wiped her tears. She drank twelve more shots and threw the rest in the dustbin and then went to her bedroom and fell down on the bed. She started to drift away in sleep... she wanted to never open her eyes again. 

♬ I stay up all night... tell myself I am all right... every night I am dancing with your ghost..♬ 

................XXX.............

Max's POV:-

Morning light fell on my eyes. I slowly woke up and stretched my arms and wore my hearing aid. I was going downstairs when I saw dad and Esther sleeping together. Was mom sleeping alone? 

I went downstairs and went to her bedroom. She was combing her hair and her face looked gloomy. I went to her and hugged her. She looked at me. 

"Oh! Max my cutie pie good morning!" she smiled.

I smiled and greeted her good morning too with my hands. 

"Ok go and fresh up, I'll wake up Daniel and today I guess your dad won't be able to drop you to school as he has some work so I'll drop you. Ok?" 

I nodded and went to fresh up.

Y/N's POV:-

I went and woke up Daniel and then started preparing the breakfast. 

Namjoon was helping Esther dress up. 

After all the morning drama, Namjoon went away. I went to the car and started driving. Daniel was sitting beside me and , Esther and Max were sitting in the backseat. After we reached the school, I stopped the car but kept the key at its place. Esther got out. Daniel was going to get out when I stopped him.

"Daniel...Max...has Esther done anything bad to you?" I asked.

Daniel gulped. Max was quiet.

"N-No mom why would she do anything b-ad" Daniel stuttered.

"Like.. anything?" I looked at Max.

She looked scared suddenly but shook her head. I nodded and sighed. Daniel got out and I also got out of the car. 

Author's POV:-

Esther was hiding behind the car, she was still very angry on Y/N from the last night. As soon as Y/N got out from the car, she quietly opened the door of the car and started the engine and pressed the accelerator. The car started moving... and unfortunately Max was still inside.

Max's POV:-

I was going to get out when the car started moving. I was alone in the car. I grabbed the seatbelt tightly. My heart started beating faster. I was scared... I started to cry. I tried to call for help but all the windows were closed. Am I going to... die?

Y/N's POV:-

I waved at Daniel and was going to help Max come out when I saw that my car was rolling down the street. My heart skipped a bit. My Max...

"MAX!!!"

I started running behind the car as fast I could. Everyone in the street started at me. A young gentleman tried to stop the car from the front but he couldn't...

"MAX! MY DAUGHTER!" tears fell down from my eyes... I can't lose her.. no I cant...

The car started moving faster and it got crashed into the nearby tree.

My heart stopped beating. Max... no she c-can't.. I quickly ran towards the car and saw Max was safe and was  crying inside. I quickly took her out and hugged her.

"M-ax , my b-aby" I wiped my tears and pecked her forehead... she was safe.

And I knew ... Esther did something again...because she was staring at me and Max from the top of the street...

...................................................................

Author's note:-

Ah! seriously writing a book is so freaking tough and hectic for me~ and maybe I have a different technique from others.. I first write it down in my pen and paper and then plan it out properly and then type it in wattpad and publish it... ik it's hard work .. but still thanks to everyone who is supporting me, especially lxstykook :")