Dark Past

" I was like this

" I was like this.. I am like this.. I will be like this.." 

Author's note:-

Well this part contains some flashbacks from Esther's life. You can skip this chapter because this isn't that much important but if you still want to know then you can I won't mind! But remember this chapter contains the mention of abusing~ Happy reading! 

............................XXX.................................

Esther's POV:- 

"No no no!! STOP IT !!  I SAID STOP IT!!" I banged my head on my room's wall not wanting the memories to flood down in my brain again.

"HE WAS NEVER MY FATHER!! NEVER!! AAAH!!" I threw the canvas board in the corner of the room and held my head in pain....

I didn't want to recall my dark past.. I DON'T WANT TO!!!

I went and sat in front of the mirror and looked at my face.

"Esther don't- don't please... " my head throbbed in pain.

"AAGH NO STOP IT!! STOP IT!!" I took my sleeping pills and swallowed them and fell down on my bed sniffing. 

I was sexually abused by my own father since I was a small child. My own father raped my mother in front of my eyes and I was not able to do anything. I started to grow up.. and that man whom I call 'father' got a new sexual partner and he threw me out of the house and screamed at my face

"YOU'LL NEVER BECOME A REAL WOMEN" 

From that day I understood.. what I have to do.. and what I am.. and I'll never the let the secrets out... never.. 

...............................................................................