Have to get out...

"Shhh

"Shhh..." 

Author's POV:-

Y/N fell on her knees. The phone dropped from her hand . 

"NAMJOON!!!!!" she screamed. 

Her eyes wide open, sweat dripping from her forehead. She pulled Namjoon on her thighs and looked at his pale face.

"N-namjoon no y-you can't leave me ... pl-ease" 

Y/N's hand were covered in the blood of Namjoon. She cried loudly..

"Baby, p-please.. you can't leave me like Je-ssica did" she hit Namjoon's chest lightly which had no heartbeat inside it. 

She put her forehead on his forehead.. all the sweet memories.. she had to delete them now.. 

She wiped her tears and got up slowly and picked up her phone. She looked around .. Esther was no where 

"M-max... "

She quickly started running up the stairs silently when she saw Esther going inside Max's room with a knife. 

Max's POV:-

I was in my room hiding under the bed because I was too scared to go downstairs in the darkness. I didn't know what was dad or Esther doing... 

Suddenly the door of my room opened. Someone came in but I was not able to see the face... but the person had knife in his or her hand. My lips trembled in fear.. I was shook.

She went towards the window.. it was snowing outside heavily, it was dark and cold... that was my chance. I quickly got out from under the stairs and ran to our garden as fast as I could. Not bothering who was following me or not.

Y/N's POV:- 

I was hiding behind the staircase when I saw Max running out from her room and going towards the garden from the different staircase.. I sighed in relief ... at least she got out.. 

I stood up slowly..

"Caught you mommy"

Shit.. Esther.. found me.. 

I turned back and faced Esther. 

Author's POV:-

Esther started taking small steps towards Y/N..

"I didn't knew you where back home mommy.." her voice was deep and scary.. it was not a child's voice...

Y/N gulped . She looked down the staircase... if she wants she can run down from there..

" Did you see daddy anywhere? Well.. have to tell.. he got a lot of blood inside-"

Y/N ran down the stairs as fast as she could and hid inside a bathroom . Her breath echoed through the walls.. her head still aching... she was getting dizzy again.

She sat down and leaned back and rested her head on the wall and weeped. 

Esther sighed..

"It's gonna be a long night mommy.." she went to her room and took out a gun from her drawer

..........................................................................................

Author's NOTE:-

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY TO BTS!! WOHOO MAY OUR KINGS SPEND SOME MORE DELIGHTFUL YEARS WITH US HAPPILY!!! and about Esther.. ahem ahem let's not talk about her :D 

I am sorry XD BUT THIS IS A GREAT EDIT--- *DIES LAUGHING*