The Secret is OUT

" I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!!" 

Namjoon's POV:-

I looked at Esther with wide eyes. What the fuck did she say just now...

"Esther.. what the actual hell you are saying.."

"Why daddy... don't you love me?"

"I of course love you very much Esther.. but .. why are you acting so strange suddenly.."

"Well if you love me.. why can't we have fun daddy?" her eyes filled with lust. She wasn't Esther.. she was someone else.. 

"Esther.. this love is not that type of love you are thinking about.."

Her smile faded away. She had a dark expression. I gulped.

"Go and sleep.. you have school tomorrow" 

She got up from the sofa.

"I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!!!"

She ran away from there and went to her room and closed the door loudly.

I sighed and leaned back.. maybe Y/N is right.. Esther has some kind of problems . I started smoking again . 

Author's POV:-

 She closed the door with a loud bang and went in front of her mirror.

"I AM NOT ANY FUCKING CHILD!!" she screamed and threw all the cosmetics from the table on the floor.

"HOW DARE HE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" she threw the canvas and all her paintings and messed up the bed.

Her eyes grew red in anger. Her makeup melting under her eyes. Her hair messed up. 

She threw the lamp and the books and everything here and there and destroyed the whole room

"I WANTED YOU TO BE FREAKING MINE NAMJOON!!"

She grabbed a tissue and started wiping off the makeup from her face. 

She opened her black cloth from her neck.. and under it was a dangerous looking scar.. 

She opened her dentures.. yes she had dentures on her teeth but no one ever noticed.. 

Slowly the makeup went off.. and the real face of Esther came out... 

She was breathing hard, she opened the drawer and took out a knife

"You don't have the RIGHT TO LIVE MR. KIM NAMJOON" she stormed out of her room..

.................XXX...............

Y/N's POV:-

I opened my eyes and noticed myself in a hospital bed. 

I couldn't remember anything clearly but my right hand was stinging too much.. maybe I slapped someone I guess...

I sat up on the bed slowly and held my head in pain.

"Aah- shit my head"

My phone started ringing. I took it from the table beside me and picked it up.

 "Hello am I  talking to  Mrs. Y/N ??"

"U-umm yeah I am Y/N" I said trying not get dizzy.

"Ma'am I am the Dr. Värava .. the director of the SAARNE Institute.. you called the Russian branch of ours and they told you were constantly talking asking about a girl named Esther.. ma'am if you see her ANYWHERE please stay away from her she is a dangerous girl.. and I-"

"Wait wait wait" I started to get flashbacks.. I slapped Esther.. I screamed at her.. I cursed her... 

"D-doctor... Do you know about Esther??? Please TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!"

"Ma'am she was a mental patient in our Institute a few years ago and she-"

"Wait... MENTAL HOSPITAL??!?! ISN'T SAARNE INSTITUTE AN ORPHANAGE!!" the world around me started to move.. my head spinning and aching very badly.. my heartbeat getting faster.. something didn't felt right- 

"No ma'am!! SAARNE INSTITUTE IS A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND ESTHER WAS A PATIENT HERE A FEW YEARS AGO!! Ma'am please listen to me.. Esther is not a child... she is a fully grown up 33 year old woman-" 

That's when I knew I was fucked up- 

Max...Namjoon... 

...........................................................................

Author's note:-

Well umm yeah XD I have no words-