Namjoon is dead...

Author's POV:-

Author's POV:-

"33 y-year old woman..doctor are you in your sense?" 

"Ma'am she is suffering from a rare disease known as Hypopituitarism !! Her growth has stopped but her age didn't she is a freaking 33 year old woman ma'am! She was a critical mental patient here we had to tie her up with a chair or she would have murdered everyone in the hospital but in vain we seriously don't know how she ran away from there and we never were able to track her down.." the doctor sighed.

The phone dropped from Y/N's hand. Her skin pale. Her lips dry. She was going to loose everything if she didn't catch Esther as soon as possible...

She quickly changed her dress and picked her phone up from the ground and cut the call and took the car keys and rushed out from the hospital and sat on her car.

She started driving as fast she can and called Namjoon.. at least she could tell him to leave the house with Max...

"Pick up the phone!!"

She kept her eyes on the road but her mind was going crazy.  Namjoon's phone was not reachable... she didn't know what to do..

She tried once more.. it was the sixth time..

"NAMJOON PICK UP THE PHONE BITCH!!" she started panicking , sweat rolled down her forehead ... her lips trembling and her hands shaking.. it felt like her body was not in her control...

Namjoon's POV:-

I took the last sip of wine when the electricity went away.

"Ugh like seriously " I got up dizzily and started walking towards the basement when suddenly I felt something sharp... 

"I am sorry daddy you gotta die"

" Esther- "

Y/N's POV:-

I was near to my house and Namjoon isn't picking up any fucking call from me.. I was worried .. I was scared.

I parked the car quickly and rushed inside the house but everything was dark...

I turned on my phone's light when something hit my leg and I looked down ..

Namjoon was lying on the ground.. with blood pouring from his stomach.. I am late..

.......................................................

Author's Note:-

Well this is a short chapter cuz' I WANNA KEEP THE SUSPENSE GOING ON HAHAHAHAHHA