Esther is Evil!!

"Lavenders

"Lavenders... Jessica.." 

Y/N's POV:-

"Yera said Esther did this horrible thing to Yeri" I said to Joon with a serious face.

"She has gone mad I am sure" Joon said without looking at me.

We both were sitting in our bedroom talking about Esther. Namjoon right now... is blind in Esther's love. Esther adored Joon so much that Joon can't even see her bad side.

"Namjoon but something is wrong with Esther!!"

Joon kept his book aside that he was reading.

"Esther-is-a-perfect-daughter anyone can have"

"Baby!! You are not understanding! I mean wherever something bad happens why is Esther's name always there!! WHY!!"

"Hey hey.. calm down. You are too much stressed out right now I guess... I told you not to over work" he started coming towards me.

"Stay away from me! Why can't you see the reality! Esther is a wrong girl!"

"Bae listen calm down" he hugged me tightly.

"Let's go to the child counsellor tomorrow, Ok?"

I hugged him back and buried my face in the crook of his neck and nodded.

I have to find out the truth no matter what...

.......................XXX.................

Namjoon's POV:-

We were outside the counselling room waiting for Esther to come out. Y/N was fidgeting with her fingers, she was looking tensed.

The door of the room opened.

"I really had a nice time with you, Miss Park" Esther smiled.

"I really loved talking to you child, hope we meet someday again soon" the counsellor smiled back.

We both got up and looked at each other.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, please come in my room" Miss Park the counsellor said.

Esther sat on a chair and we both went inside and sat on the sofa.