Attempt 2

"WHY AREN'T YOU DYING!!" 

Author's POV:-

Y/N, Namjoon, Max and Esther were sitting outside the OT.

Max was wiping her tears and rubbing her palms. Y/N was expressionless, her head on Namjoon's shoulder. Esther was secretly smiling... no one knows why...

Daniel was fighting for his life inside the OT. The environment was tensed and stressful. Anything could happen... anytime.. 

After 5 minutes that seemed like forever to the Kim Family, the doctors came out.

Y/N quickly got up and ran towards the doctors not bothering what other patients or people are going to say.

"D-doctor... is Daniel ok-?" her voice stuttered. 

Namjoon followed YN and stood beside Y/N.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim you don't have to worry Daniel is fine now but.. he is still not out of danger, the injury is too much that it has affected his brain and the neck part but don't worry he is not gonna suffer any memory loss or something like that" the doctor comforted them.

Esther's eyes grew wide. Max smiled. Y/N broke into tears ... because of happiness. Namjoon smiled and wiped his tears. The doctor went away. 

Max's POV:-

I was sitting with Esther when she suddenly got up and went towards dad. 

"Daddy I am thirsty can I get a can of grape juice from the vending machine please" Esther smiled. 

"No.. sit beside Max don't try to move from there" Mom told her quite angrily...

Esther looked down.

"Bae!" dad took out some coins from his pocket and gave it to Esther.

"Here go and choose which ever you want to drink"

"Namjoon! You know right she just- " 

Dad glared at mom. I gulped... why was dad too much towards Esther's side..? 

Esther took the coins and smiled and went away from there. I stayed quiet...something just didn't felt right..

something just didn't felt right

Esther's POV:-

How can he be alive.. HOW THE FUCK IS HE ALIVE!! I thought angrily as I stormed to Daniel's operation room secretly after giving an excuse that I was thirsty and I needed some juice. 

I need to kill Daniel NO MATTER WHAT!! If he stays alive he is going to tell everyone that I FUCKING TRIED TO BURN HIM DOWN TO ASHES.

I got inside the operation room and saw Daniel lying on the bed with an oxygen mask over his nose and mouth. His head bandaged. 

I went beside him and got up on the bed and looked at his face. All murderous thoughts flooding inside my head. 

I slowly take off his oxygen mask when he started opening his eyes slowly. Tears dropped down from his eyes but he wasn't able to speak . I smirked.

" Daniel.. look you are alive.. and it's me your sister .. Esther" I could see how much scared he was. 

"But I am sorry.. you need to die, because I don't want the truths to come out!" I took a pillow and covered Daniel's face not letting him breath. 

I was strangling him to death and I saw his pulse rates going down and his heartbeat becoming slower. I smirked. 

Max's POV:- 

It has been almost 15 minutes and Esther has not came back yet.. 

I got up slowly . Mom and dad were talking to the doctor about something , I went to find Esther.

I went near the vending machine and saw no one was there. Something bad is going to happen.. very bad...

I gulped and went to back to mom and dad as fast as possible.

I quickly went to mom and tugged her dress. She looked at me.

"What is it baby?"

I told her that Esther was still not back. 

"You are right... Esther.. where is she.."

.....................................................................

Author's note:-

I can't see Daniel dying T-T ... but wait I don't have time to cry.. I am sleepy *yawns* zzZZ