Burning Treehouse

"Mom! Help! Somebody save me please!"

Daniel's POV:-

I went to my room and closed the door slowly. I looked at the treehouse which was visible from my room's window. I am going to expose Esther no matter what. I quickly wore my jacket and went outside the house quietly and rushed to my treehouse.

I went up the stairs and got inside the treehouse silently. I started searching every cupboard and drawer but didn't find anything. I was going to check on the windowsill when my leg hit something. I looked down and saw a carpet lying on the ground... covering something. I removed the carpet and saw a 'door pull handle ring' but unfortunately it was locked...

"It might be somewhere here.." I started searching on the ground when I heard a familiar voice.

"Searching for these keys... Daniel?" I turned back and saw the face I didn't want to see... it was Esther.

Author's POV:-

Esther smirked. 

"Y-you he-re" Daniel stuttered. His voice was low and dry.

Esther went near Daniel and pushed him aside and opened the lock.

Daniel was scared as fuck. He slowly started crawling towards the door.

"Here are all the BAD things ... you wanted to know about Daniel" Esther took out the bloody hammer, the bloody knife, the gun and the blood stained clothes. 

Daniel's eyes grew wide.

"Y-YOU KILL-ED MRS. ABIGAIL!! I KNOW IT!! A-AND I AM GOING TO P-PROVE THESE EVIDENCES TO MOM!! I AM GONNA EXPOSE YOU ESTHER!!" Daniel said with all the courage he had inside him.

"Hmm so you gonna expose me so soon? " Esther went to the corner of the treehouse and took out a gasoline.

"Well what if the evidences vanish in front of your eyes Daniel" she smirked and threw the gasoline over the bloody things.

"STOP IT!! DON'T!!" Daniel screamed.

Esther took out a lighter and threw it over the floor. The fire burnt down all the evidences.

"SHIT!!" Daniel tore the curtains from the window and tried to calm down the fire

Esther knew that the evidences were gone and the treehouse was going to burn down soon and Daniel... Daniel would be dead too. She quickly went out the treehouse and locked the door and hid behind one of the trees and enjoyed the drama.

In a few seconds the fire started spreading across the whole room and the whole tree house was on fire. Daniel was scared... he had no where to go..

"MOM!! DAD!!"

"HELP M-E PLEASE!! HELPP!!" he started crying and screamed as much as he can. He opened one of the windows and looked down. 

If he jumped from there.. he was confirmed he would be dead. 

"MOM!!! HELPP!! PLEASE!!!!" he screamed again... but there was no one to save him.

He stepped on the windowsill and started crawling upon a small weak branch. 

Max's POV:-

I was making a snowman in front of our house when I smelt something burning. 

"I think mom burned the cake again " I giggled and went to the kitchen to check. But, there was no one... strange. 

I came outside and started looking around when to my horror I saw Daniel's treehouse was burning and he was clinging to a tree. 

I quickly ran to mom for help because dad was not there in the house. 

Y/N's POV:-

" Why is this so confusing!! Why are they telling me that no girl named Esther was in the SAARNE Institute.. why did they even tell me there was no one named Esther in Russia" I fell on my bed and closed my eyes. Tired of all the shit that was happening. Esther never belonged to Russia.. all the records where false.. LITERRALY ALL OF THEM! 

Suddenly the door of my room opened and I saw Max crying. I quickly got up from the bed and went to her.

"Max.. what's wrong?"

She kept crying and tried to tell me something about the treehouse.

"Treehouse? Yeah what is it?"

The next thing she told me... kept me in horror... The treehouse was burning and Daniel was inside it.

I quickly ran outside and saw the burning tree house and Daniel was clinging to a weak branch. 

"DANIEL!!" I screamed. 

He wasn't able to hear me. He was crying.. the fire was spreading more and more and the branch started to grow more weaker.

I looked around.. didn't know what to do. 

The branch fell... Daniel fell on the hard rock and ..... fainted? H-he can't d-die... n-no 

I quickly went to him.

"DANIEL!! WAKE UP!! DANIEL!!" At that moment I only saw Esther with a smiling face behind the tree... I blacked out..

.....................................................................

Author's note:-

Do you think Esther is an evil spirit or something? Well.. it could be who knows.. because the trailer said.. "You'll never guess her secret.." *smirks*