Daniel in danger...

"Now see how I kill you bitch"" 

Y/N's POV:-

It was Sunday and I was in my work room researching about Esther...

5 days have passed and unfortunately December was going to end soon just like the other months. Time passes so soon... 

Esther started to get more close to Namjoon. I didn't care because I -didn't-like-Esther-at-all . Our relationship was getting better but some controversy was there because of Esther. Max and Daniel were growing up so fast. A smile appeared on my face.

So let's get on to the main point now and that is ESTHER.

From the files that Mrs. Abigail gave me I got to know that Esther is Russian. She was orphaned at an early age . When she was in Russia she was in a orphanage named " SAARNE Institute. That's it... nothing else.. but from Russia how did she even managed to come to Korea? Like .. something is missing, the puzzle isn't complete yet... the truth is incomplete.

I sat in front of my desktop and searched about the  SAARNE Institute . 

"Oh wow they have the list of the name of the kids too here.. great" I started searching for Esther's name. Forty five minutes passed... the list ended.. Esther's name wasn't there..

I was shook. I froze in my place. Esther? who is she? where is she from? I- 

I quickly opened the orphanage's website and searched for their contact number.

Daniel's POV:-

I was doing my homework in my room. It was 9 am. I sighed and leaned back and started thinking about .... Esther... should I try again? Should I try again to tell the truth.. 

"Ah! Jesus what should I do! Esther is gonna harm mom and dad! what should I do... what should I-" I saw our family photo hanging above my bed. Max... yes MAX!! SHE CAN HELP ME OUT!!

I ran to her room without wasting any time. 

Max's POV:-

I was colouring my drawings when Daniel came in my room quickly and closed the door. He was breathing heavily. He came beside me and sat down.

"M-max... did Esth-er try to do anything bad with yo-u?" he asked me while catching his breath. 

I gulped and looked around. Not wanting to see Esther peeking out from anywhere. I nodded slowly.

"W-what did she do?"

I used my language.. sign language and told him that she killed Mrs. Abigail with a hammer and also chopped of Yeri's leg. I also told him she hid all the bad things in his treehouse.

"A-re the bad things still there in my treehouse?"

I nodded slowly and wiped of the sweat from my forehead and looked around again just to be safe...

Daniel looked at my drawings and his eyes were wide open... because my drawings speak... 

" E-Esther is dangerous - I have to take out the bad things and prove mom and dad that she is harming us-" Daniel said and gulped

Author's POV:-

Esther removed her ear from the door and smirked. She heard everything.. she knows everything...

"Now see how I kill you bitch... " she smirked looking at the treehouse outside the window. 

....................................................................

Author's Note:-

well this was a short chapter because my life isn't going good T-T I am in too much pressure but don't worry I am going to update as much as I can... Thanks for supporting me :')