three

The atmosphere right now was let's say, really thick and humid. Yuri and Haechan hasn't uttered a word ever since they saw each other.
The girl was busy dozing off as she played with her food. All that was stuck in her mind was: "why is he here?"

"Yuri, don't play with your food. Please eat it, you haven't eaten anything since last night." Her brother stated, snapping her out of her daydream as she nodded her head. Yuri had always had a soft spot for her brother. For example if she was ever doing something bad or if she doesn't want to listen to someone, people would always call her brother for help. Because her brother had always been there for her, and he's always been there to take care of his little sister. The same thing goes to Jacob, he has a soft spot for his adorable little sister as well.
Aw cuties :( <3

"Sorry to interrupt or if I'm sounding rude but.. why are we here today?" Haechan spoke up as he cleared his throat. Looking at Yuri for a second before reverting his gaze towards the grown ups.
"Oh, actually we have something very important to inform you all." Mr.lee spoke. Everyones attentiveness then going to him.

"Us grown ups have decided to arrange a marriage between Donghyuck and Yuri-" and as those words came out of his mouth, both Yuri and haechan stood up from their seats. Causing a ruckus as everyone's attention in the restaurant were on them.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Both teenagers exclaimed in rage.
"Yuri." Jacob nagged as she looked at him before sitting back down with her hands crossed.
"Listen to us first." Yuri's father stated.

"This is so we could unite our business together. You know how important our business is. Without it, we wouldn't be here today." Mr. Lee explained but that still doesn't give them a good reason to persuade the teenagers.
"Ok but why us exactly??" Haechan questions his own father. All his father could do was shake his head and letting out a sigh.
"Hyuck, you're our only child. And the Bae's has only one daughter. Besides it's not like we could engage you with Jacob?" His father replied as both haechan and jacob looked at each other weirdly.

"What do you say Yuri?" Her mother asked her as the girl shook her head in disapproval.
"No I don't want to. Especially with him!"
"It's not like i want to get engaged with you as well." The teenage boy sticking his tongue out at Yuri as she replied with an eye roll.
"Well this is not what we had expected." Mrs,lee sighed.

[Wtf did you grown ups expected anyways in the first place 🙄🙏🏼]

"Hear me out. The two of you would only be engaged for about six months. And during those six months the two of you are free to do whatever you want. We don't mind. After those six months are over, its between the two of you to decide whether you want to call off the engagement or not. Understood?" Yuri's father explained furthermore as the two stood quiet.
"We'll give the two of you some time to consider this matter. Once you're done thinking it out, make sure to tell us."

--☆

Opening her bedroom door, Yuri makes her way in as she threw her shoes away before collapsing on her bed. She wanted to do nothing but shout and cry at that moment. Wtf just happened back there.

*creek

Someone entering her bedroom as the girl looked over to see her brother.
"Yuri are you alright?" Jacob asked, sitting at the edge of her bed as he managed to put on a light smile for her.
She went over to him, him already knowing that she needed a hug at that moment as he opened his arms out wide.
"No I'm not alright. I hate this. Why me?" She cried in his embrace.  Jacob patting her back as he gave his sister reassuring words to calm her down.
"Calm down Yuri, everything will be fine. They did say that you only have six months to be engaged. You don't even have to date or be friends." Said jacob as his sister could only whine.

"I know that but the worst part is, WHY HIM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?! WHY DO I HAVE TO GET ENGAGED TO THAT STUPID IDIOT HAECHAN!!" The girl crying even louder as her brother couldn't help but to laugh at her.
"Stop laughing at me. I'm going to consider you as an idiot as well if you don't stop!" She wailed in anger as her brother tried to lighten his laughter.

"Ok, ok I'm done laughing." Jacob pointed out and looked at his sister to see her frowning.
"You're a stupid brother."
Of course this making him chuckle as he hugged her tighter.
"Yes I know, I'm a stupid brother. But stop crying ok? I know that you'll be able to get through this." He said and messed up her hair.

"Now, to brighten my sister's mood. What would you like me to do." Jacob asked as this made a small smile appear on her face.
"I see you smiling~" he teased her as she rolled her eyes before pushing him off her bed with all her might.
"Go get me ice cream and I'll not consider you a stupid brother."
"Yes ma'am, at your service!"