Twenty one

Spring break had gone by in a jiffy. It felt like only yesterday they were dismissed from school and here they are now. Back in school to finish the last few months before being able to finally graduate. It's been a month since Yuri had left. Haechan would be lying to himself if he admitted that he did not miss her because in all honesty, he whole heartedly missed her dearly. Wanting nothing more but to pull her into his embrace and never let her go, incase she dissappears again. Her two friends had stopped going to school, the two of them deciding to focus on their idol training instead. Besides, the ony reason why they even still went to school was so they could protect Yuri at all cost. But seeing as Yuri was now gone, they had no reasons to attend. School seemed so empty and peculiar without those three girls shouting and making a fuss in the morning. Them running all the way to the cafeteria so Somi and Ryujin could be the first in line to order all the good food to be able to feed Yuri.

Throughout winter break Haechan had went on a trip to the beachside with the rest of his friends. In hopes to distract himself from having the thought of his breakup with Yuri. It worked at first, he enjoyed his time with his friends, everything was going well. Until they decided to play a game of truth or drink. His mood immediately dropped when being asked a question about her.

Flashback

"Ohh haechan looks like it's your turn!!" Jaemin squealed as he thought of a question to ask.
"Oh I've got one!" Said jeno as he proceeded to ask the question.
"What you did to, you know who. Do you regret doing it and wish to turn back time and make amends."
The tan skinned boy going quiet.

"Who's you know who?" Eunbin asked.
"AHH NO ONE THAT IMPORTANT HAHA. I'LL GET YOU BACK JENO LEE." Haechan let out a hurt laugh and chugging down the cup filled with lemon juice.

[If you know which book this reference is from then ily 😫🤌🏻]

End of flashback *

He was now outside in the field with the rest of his friends. The group of boys wanting to bathe under the sun, no who am i kidding. They were having a water fight outside instead of attending last period.

"Hyung look, your girlfrien- i meant ex, deleted all her posts with you in it." Chenle called out as he showed him his phone.
Haechan taking a look as he only stayed quiet.

"Were you stalking her?" The older boy asked, confusing chenle as looked at him as if he was out of his mind

"No what the heck, I was just scrolling through my socials and her account came up on my suggestions." Chenle replied and pouted before putting his phone away.
"ahh ok. Well I can understand why she deleted posts that were related with me. We're not even a thing anymore so.." Haechan said and shrugged at the end.
"Cheer up, who knows maybe fate is on your side and the two of you will meet again." Chenle stated as it made the older boy sigh.
"Fate sounds kind of stupid. There's no way that she would forgive me in the future."