four

"Good morning." Yuri greeted as she entered the classroom. Not usually in her happy spirit and very unusual of her coming to school early.
"Woah Bae Yuri coming to school early??! Is this a blessing!" Ryujin exaggerated as the girl could only frown before sitting down in her seat.
"Babe why do you look so gloomy today? Did something happen to you?" Somi asked her in concern as Ryujin finally catches on.

"I think we need to beat a bitch up." Ryujin stated as Somi agreed with her.
"Yeah we need to beat a bitch up."
"Go ahead and beat that bitch called haechan, I wouldn't mind." Yuri replies, her head against the table. Too lazy to even look at her friends.
"Haechan! What did he do this time?!" Somi starts to rage in anger before someone cleared their throat.

"For a matter of fact, I did not do anything to her. But I do need to have a word with Ms,Yuri for a minute or so." Haechan responded and took a hold of Yuri's hand before dragging her outside.
"YA WHERE ARE YOU DRAGGING HER!!" Ryujin shouted. Haechan covering his right ear with his right hand.
"Geez woman, its 7am in the morning. Why are you screaming?" The boy complaining. Of course the girl did not give a shit of what he was saying
"Because you're dragging my best friend just like that. Do you not see how tired she looks?!"
"Relax, she's fine. I'll only borrow her for a few minutes." He said before exiting the classroom with Yuri.

Once they were away from Yuri's two friends, she quickly snatched her hand away from his hold. Crossing them as she glares at him.
"Quick, what do you want to talk about?"
"Omg what's up with you girls being all angry this morning?" He questions himself, of course Yuri hearing this as she rolls her eyes at him.
"Listen here, I wanted to talk about the engagement." That sentence making her raise a brow in curiosity.

"Ok and what about the engagement?"
"I'm willing to accept it." He answers her with no emotion on his face what so ever.
"Hell no. What the fuck is wrong with your head to want to except this engagement. I'm not going to get engaged with you." The girl snaps as he only sighs and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"Listen to me, it's not like I want to be engaged to your dumbass as well. But for the sake of my fathers business, I'm willing to accept it. Just look at it through their point of view Yuri, they worked hard and whatever to get to where they are today. They gave us this good life ok? So why don't the two of us return the favor and be the good kids that we are and obey them. Besides, we'll only be engaged for six months. Six months is not allot, we'll only be together until the end of the school year. Then after that we could break it off." He explains to her. Yuri going quiet as she thinks for a second.

She let's out a sigh, this one sigh giving some hope for the male that stood in front of her.

"Fine. I'm not doing this for my father or because I want to be with you. I'm doing this because if I don't accept it, I'm scared of what my parents would do to my brother if they can't unite their business with your fathers." She stated as he could only nod while having a sly smile on his face.
"Great! Oh, we need to tell them this then after school. I'll wait for you by the school gates." He said in bliss.
"Why? Why are you waiting for me the heck?"
"To bring you to my house duh and tell our parents. Well tell my parents first and then I'll drive you home and we'll tell your parents."

"Ok. One question though." She asked him as he hummed in reply.
"Did you tell anyone about this?"
"Of course. I told my friends, I can't hide anything from them." He immediately replied, causing her to give him a serious look.
"What?? Don't tell me you haven't told your friends."
"If I told them then they would literally chase you alive and kill you at the spot."
"Oh right, you do have a point. Well, I suggest you tell them this. It's not like, we could keep it a secret for long. They'll soon realise it." Haechan replied as she nodded her head.
"Fine, we get to tell our friends but make sure that no one else in this school knows about this. Then you've got yourself a deal." Yuri stated as she took her hands out.
"Right at your service Ms.Lee." he held onto her hands and shook them. His last words making her hold his hands and squeezing them as he lets out a painful shriek.