eight

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Jacob exclaimed as he barged inside his sisters room.
"Jacob get out." Yuri whining in her hoarse voice. Annoyed that her brother had to ruin her peaceful morning. Even in the weekends, Yuri could never enjoy a little time of peace and quiet.

"Wake up Yuri, mom said that a friend of yours is planning to take you to the mall." Her brother informed her as he opened up the curtains in her room. Letting the morning light enter her dark room and lighting it up.
"Which friend? Just say their name. I'm not bothered to get out of bed today, I'll tell them to cancel it." She asked him as he starts to panic.
"Uh mom didn't tell me which friend. Come on wake up, you don't want to keep them waiting do you?"
"Ugh fine. Just get out of my room." She said grumpily and stood up from her previous laying down position. Rubbing her eyes to gain consciousness.
"Oh woke up in the wrong side of the bed did we?" Her brother teased as this made her more mad.

"GET OUT!!" Yuri throwing a pillow towards Jacob's direction as the lad let out a chuckle before quickly running out of her room.

...

"Good morning." Yuri greeted and let out a yawn. She was still tired and didn't seem to care any less.
"Morning stinky. It took you long enough to get ready." Haechan replied as he looked up at her before putting his gaze back on the game that he was playing in his phone.

Her eyes grew wide when seeing this idiot sat on the couch that was placed in the middle of the living room. Eye- who invited him??

"Why are you here. Ughh I could never escape you." She said in annoyance before falling down and sitting besides him.
"I'm the 'friend' that's going to be taking you to the mall." He replied, his focus still on his phone.
"You? In what world were we even friends?? I thought the friend was either Somi, Ryu or Jin-ae, not you." She said as he lets out a scoff.
"We're frenemies. That counts as being friends." Haechan retorted before turning his phone off and placing it inside his pocket.

"Oh she's finally here." Jacob called out when walking inside the living room. She threw him death glares before throwing yet another pillow towards his direction.
"YA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT THE FRIEND THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS THIS IDIOT!!" She exclaimed as it offended the boy besides her.
"Hey I am not an idiot!!"

"Hehe.. gotta blast! I'm going over to Changmin's house. Bye-bye, have fun you too!" Jacob bid goodbye as he quickly runs away.

"Why are we even related." Yuri fuming in anger.
"Yeah, how are you guys even siblings. He seems like a really nice and caring brother and you..."
"What about me hah?" She questions him as he shook his head.
"Nevermind, let's get going. Both parents said that we should spend some time together and what better way then to go to the mall, am I right? Of course I'm right. I'm always right!" He replied and got up. Yuri following him from behind. I mean what else could she do now, she's all dressed up.

"Once we've arrived, we'll get brunch first. You look like a walking zombie that's searching for organs to eat." The boy pointed out before wearing his helmet.
"I swear to god, you're so annoying!" Yuri hitting his shoulders because she couldn't resist. She could've punched him square in the face but it was too early in the morning. Haechan only chuckling in amusement.

"cute." The boy thought to himself as a smile emerged its way on his face. But of course she couldn't see it because he was wearing his helmet, omagah dayum he's smart.

"Let's stop whining shall we. I'm hungry and if I don't digest anything, I think I'll start going feral." The boy placing the helmet on her before he started the engine. And once again, she got on his motorcycle. Holding onto his shoulders, well knowing that she'll probably fly off because of how tired she is. But that's better than holding onto his waist. 

"*sigh* What did I tell you about holding onto my shoulders. I speed and you'll most likely fly away to Mars. Might as well meet Renjun's alien friends there as well."

[Derysaurus: My alien friends too, I came from Mars :<]

He held her hands and wrapped them around his waist. If Haechan were to do this with anyone, of course that person would becoming a blushing mess. The same goes to Yuri, but she was more weirded out than flustered.

"Hold on tight. Don't want you flying off."

--- ☀️

"The food is here, hehehe finally!" Haechan cheered as he clapped his hands in excitement. His actions making him look like a little kid. The boy then devouring the food as he enjoyed every bite. He then realized that the girl in front of him has only been sipping on her drink as she dozes off.

"Are you not going to eat?" He asked while raising a brow in curiosity. Snapping Yuri out of her daydream as she stammered in confusion. "H-huh?"

"Are you not going to eat?" Haechan repeated his question as she quickly shook her head.

"Maybe later-"

"Later? If you're going to eat this later then the food would be gone already cause I'd finish eating it all." He said and sighed before standing up and sitting besides her.

"I don't want to hear it. You will eat now." Haechan stated in final and held the spoon in front of her. She let's out a scoff and crossed her arms. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" 

He got closer to her and whispered something in her ears. "I'm your fiancé now, so I could say whatever I want."

"And I want you to eat right now, so open up and say ahh." The boy then babying her. Yuri rolling her eyes before taking the spoon out of his hold and feeding herself.
"

I'm not a baby."
"Yeah sure you aren't stinky."

"Why do you keep calling me stinky. I'm not stinky what the heck." Yuri questions him. She really wanted to know why he keeps calling her that.

"Stinky is a cute name, don't you think so?" He answers as she gave him a bored look.
"

No it's not. But hey since we're on the topics of nicknames, might as well give you one." She said as he immediately gave her nicknames suggestions.

"You could consider calling me babe, prince, oh or you could call me the sun because I'm amazing-"
"

Yeah you're hopeless." Yuri sighed as she shook her head in disbelief, Haechan still going on with the silly nicknames.