nine

"Now where do you want to go next?" Haechan asked after the two were done eating their brunch.
"I seriously have no idea, I literally got informed that I'm going to the mall last minute." She replied and shifted in her place.

"Do you need like any new clothes?" He suggested as she replied with a no.
"New shoes?"
"Not really, my mother told me to stop buying new shoes for the meanwhile. My collection has been, growing too fast."
"How about.. I don't know cosmetics or whatever?!"
"No. You know what I'm not in the mood to walk around the place and buy stuff which I'll mostly not use later. Instead of doing whatever I want, what would you like to do?" She replied and proceeded to ask him the same question.

"Um... you probably won't enjoy going here."
"Just tell me where you want to go goddamit." She said it frustration.
"I want to go to the arcade ok. Geez women." He finally answers.
"You want to go to the arcade? Why didn't you say so. That's better than going shopping and wasting money."
"Ok then so- WAIT, YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO GO THERE?!" He said surprised that she wanted to go to the arcade as well.
"Um yeah,  why did you thought that I'll think of you as a weirdo for wanting to go there or something? Not a chance loverboy." She replied and walked off. This of course made a smile appear on his face as he quickly caught up to her.

"Which game do you want to play first?" He questions her once they had arrived at the arcade. Yuri looking around the place to search for a game to play.
"You play basketball right?" She asked him as he nodded his head in reply.
"Then let's go over there and play a round. Show me what you've got."

"Fiesty now aren't we? But don't get too excited, you might lose againts me." He stated ever so confidently.
"I'm quite a competitive person. So I dont do losing." Yuri retorted as a playful smirk emerge it's way on his face.
"The game is on."

...

"YAAHH HOW DID I LOSE?!" The boy exclaimed as he fell to the ground. All Yuri could do was laugh her ass off.
"DoNt Get ToO ExcITed, YoU MIghT lose AGaInTs Me." She mocked him and continued to laugh. Haechan giving her a sinister bored look before standing up and cleared his throat. He didn't want to lose his ego over one round.

"I say we go for another round. I'll surely win this time!" He stated as the girl let out a chuckle.
"Whatever you say. Go pick a game that you'll sure you know that you're good at." She replied.

He just stood there and couldn't help but to form a smile. Oh wow she wasn't being really annoying today. Haechan then proceeded to look around the arcade for the next game that they should play, when his eyes landed on a group of guys that were a stood a couple distanced away from them. They were all eyeing Yuri, staring at her as if she was their pray. It some how bothered him to say the least. He knew that Yuri was pretty, yeah that's why she's always getting stared at. But their stares were demeaning that it made him uncomfortable.

"Hey I found a perfect game, let's go over there." He said and took a hold of her hand before dragging her away.
Haechan glanced at the group of boys to see them have an annoyed look on their faces. This making a sly grin appear on his face.

"Um you want to play, the claw machine?" Yuri asked confused as he nodded his head in reply.
"Yes although I'm not really great at it, it really depends on the strategy that you use to be able to get the prize. And I don't think that you'll be able to get it, so no way am I losing!" He answers as this made her roll her eyes.

"Uh, could you let go off my hand?"
"Right, sorry about that." Haechan clearing his throat before he went in front of the claw machine.
"We each get five tries. If the two of us can't get the prize then we'll decide over a game of rock, paper, scissors." Said Yuri as he agreed with her words.

So thus he started to play the game. He failed the first try. An annoyed groan leaving his lips but he still had four other tries, so he had some hope. He then failed the second, and third, then forth  try.

"Ya stupid claw machine, why won't you let me get a damn prize." He argued and shook the object in anger.
"Hey what are you doing. It's going to break." Yuri informed but he didn't care.
"*sigh* watch me win on this last try." He said and tried again. This time, Haechan was able to grab a plushie. This surprising both him and Yuri. Of course him being the most stuck up person, he could already smell victory.
"One more move and.." as he was about to drop the plushie into the entrance bin, the claw gave up on him and let go off the plushie. Leaving him awestruck.

"NOO YOU STUPID THING." He exclaimed and fell to the floor yet again.
"Step aside. Let me show you how you actually win." Yuri stated before pushing him aside and starting her first try. Yet as she does it, she succeeded into getting a plushie inside the entrance bin.

"Oh, that wasn't that hard." She said in surprise. Surprised that she even managed to do that.
Haechan just stood there dumbfounded.
"HOW? HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO WIN AGAIN? AND IN YOUR FIRST TRY!!" He questions her as she can only reply with a shrug.

He let's out a sigh.

"Ok fine, I accept defeat. But this isn't the last time that I'll lose." He pointed out. Yuri nodding her head lazily.
"Here, you could have this. I'm not really fond of plushies." She said and gave him the plushie.
"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around. I win you the plushie not you win me one." He said.
"No that's boring. Just accept it Gosh."
He let's out a chuckle.

"Hehe thank you either way. This made me feel better about losing. Oh by the way, you're coming home with me as in, you're staying over at my place hehe." He said and started walking off.
"Wait what?! Staying over at your place, what do you mean by that?" She asked him and caught up to his pace.

"The only reason why I took you out was so you could come home and stay over at my place. Your parents said that it was a good way for us to yknaw get along with each other cause we're getting married and stuff. So this time you're staying over at my place and I'll stay over at yours next time." He bluntly replied as she let's out a groan.
"Ughh, this is so annoying."

°°°
Last update for the next three weeks or so month bec my finals starts tmmrw :< wish me luck 凸( ̄ヘ ̄)