sixteen

T/w : bullying and Tory 💀
If you're uncomfortable with this topic then please skip to chapter twenty. When it's out of course haha. But if it's not out by the time you're reading this then IM SO SORRY IN ADVANCE

"I'm seriously screwed, I fell asleep during practice yesterday instead of listening to the instructor, so I dont know what time I'm supposed to go to practice now. I should probably ask Lia but I don't know where she's at." Ryujin stated, stuffing her mouth with food because of the stress.
"If I'm not mistaken, she's usually at the rooftop with her group of friends. Didn't they like occupy that spot since anyone barely goes up there." Yuri replied, Somi nodding her head in agreement.
"But which rooftop? There's like three rooftops here." Ryujin questions and messes up her hair.
"I think the one in the-" Somi was about to answer when she was rudely cut off.

"Oh look who we have here, the two mad girls. Somi and yoojin." Tory butted in. The three girl all looking at each other in confusion. Who tf was Yoojin?!?
"Its RYUJIN bitch. Get my name right next time." Ryujin spat. She was already stressed out and now this girl decides to walk in on their conversation.  Her head was spinning like crazy.
"Whatever your name, it isn't even that important." Tori retorted and rolled her eyes. Ryujin mocking her as she also copied her and rolled her eyes.

"Where's that fat girl Yuri that the two of you used to hang out with? I felt so sorry for the two of you since you guys had to hang out with someone so ugly." Tori asked.
"YOU TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS ABOUT YURI!" Ryujin exclaimed as Tory only laughed in amusement.
Both Somi and Ryujin glaring at her, a sinister look on their faces. As for Yuri, she could only stay silent. Not wanting to utter a word, that is until Tory's eyes fell upon her.

"Oh who's this by the way? The two of you decided to replace that ugly girl with her." She continued to ask.
"Go away." Somi stated, she still had some patience left inside of her. Unlike Ryujin who had to stop the sudden urge of wanting to scratch Tory's face.
"What was that, couldn't hear you quiet well." Again the girl with blonde tips let out an evil laugh.
"I said go away, before you regret it." Somi repeated, her voice raised now.

Of course the girl standing in front of their table did not pay attention. As if she wasn't born with two ears. The words coming through her right ear and leaving her left ears almost immediately.

"Oh what a nice ring your new friend has, where'd you get it from." She asked and held onto Yuri's hand as she examined the ring on her finger.
Yuri's hand starting to shake before she snatched her hands away from Tory's hold.
"It's a special gift from my boyfriend.. please leave us alone." Yuri replied, her voice so faint. It was clear that she was terrified.

"Yuri." Somi called out and held onto her hand for reassurance. When hearing what Somi had said, Tory's eyes grew wide.

"This is Yuri? Am I seeing this correctly. This is Yuri, Bae Yuri? The stupid fat girl that you guys hang out with." Tory said in disbelief.

"Watch your mouth, she's not stupid. The only stupid person here is your dumbass." Ryujin hissed at her. Tory just ignoring her, it became a habit of her to ignore Ryujin's existence.

"Oh wow you actually took my advice and lost some weight. Look at you now dying your hair to look cool and trying so hard to be relevant-"

"LEAVE US ALONE!" Ryujin shouted and threw her drink all over the girls shirt. Causing a scene as everyone in the cafeteria had their eyes on them. Great, now everyone would think that they were the bad guys.

"Ugh do you know how expensive this blazer costs-"

"Shut up. Because of you I lost my appetite to eat, thanks  allot. Let's get going." Ryujin interrupted her as she stood up from her seat and held onto both Somi and Yuri's hands to leave.

"Oh and one more thing. That 'expensive' blazer that you're wearing is fake. How do I know because I have the same exact pair and my one doesn't look like that ew." Somi added before the three girls fled the place. 

...

I have to stop the sudden urge of posting everything at once or else you won't be able to feel the suspense :/ idk how to write stuff that involves bullying, maybe because I've been bullied too much idk how it feels like anymore now lmao.