twenty two

Four years had drastically passed. Years filled with good memories as well as some misfortune. Through out those years, Haechan had grown out of his depressing stage. He realised that he should spend his life being happy and cherish good memories that he made with his friends instead of being down and gloomy. Always thinking about her, because there was simply no use. Whatever happened in the past should stay in the past and he should open up to a new and bright future.

As being said, he was now happy. Happy for himself and happy for Yuri. She was a famous songwriter now, I guess her dream of being one was finally accomplished. She was popular around the media and Haechan could see that she was really bright and healthy now. Yes, he does have to admit that he had been admiring her from afar and still could not move on from her :<

She was his first love. His first love being someone very special to him, but could she say the same for him. Had she finally moved on.

--- ☀️

"Hyung do you not have any milk, I want to make cereal." Jisung asking with a frown on his face as he had just came back from the kitchen after searching for a carton of milk for the last twenty minutes or so. The dreamies currently at Haechan's apartment as they were playing a game of Mario cart.
"Uhh I think I ran out." The lad replied, his attention fixed on the screen as he tried to beat his friends.
"Ahh could you please get some. I want to make cereal." Jisung asked, whining for his older friend to go to the convenience store and fetch a new carton of milk.

"Jisung you go and buy it yourself, can't you see that we're busy." Chenle retorted.
"Why are you making cereal at 8PM. Who the fuck eats cereal at this hour?" Renjun snickers in confusion, this of course causing the younger boy to whine even more.
"I do, I eat cereal at this hour!! Yaa where's jaemin hyung!!" He exclaims and looked around the room to find jaemin. He would help him surely, right? Well, jaemin was passed out on the couch asleep.

"You three stop bickering. I'll go and run some errands, gosh." Haechan finally responded and got up from his seat. Grabbing his wallet and wearing his shoes.
"Could you get me me a bottle of banana milk whilst you're at it. Thanks" Jeno added, making haechan roll his eyes before leaving his apartment.
He was always his friends personal errand person. I guess some things never changed.

...

"What the heck, they ran out of banana milk. Darn this Jeno lee, would strawberry milk do as well??.... Wait, I'll get strawberry milk for jaemin as well hehehe." Haechan mumbled to himself. Laughing at his own thoughts of wanting to annoy jaemin by buying him a packet of his favourite thing in the world; strawberries 😍

Once he was done running his small errand, the lad then proceeded to head to the cashier. Making his way through the large convenience store when he bumped into someone. Someone whom he had not met in years.

"Haechan?" The person called out, making the boy look back.
"Oh Jacob, fancy seeing you here. Hehe you still remember me." Haechan greeted while letting out a nervous chuckle. He was nervous seeing him UWBSISNDIX, bruh Jacob used to be his brother in law and after they kinda called off the engagement, he feels as if he has bad blood with him. Idk or maybe haechan was just overthinking stuff again.

"Of course I remember you, why'd you think that I'd forget." The older lad replied and patted his head.
"Hehe I don't know, we haven't met in years so I've just thought that you've forgotten."
"I'm not that much of a forgetful person. Hey tomorrow's your birthday isn't it?" Jacob then proceeded to ask and the younger boy nodded his head in reply.
"See, told you that I didn't forget about you. Happy early birthday greeting in advance. Since I don't think that I'll be able to wish you tomorrow, busy schedule I must say." He greeted as it made a huge smile cascade it's way amongst Haechan's face.