twenty seven

"Yuri could you pass me the can of soda." Haechan called out as the girl rolled her eyes at him before doing as he said.
"It's literally in front of you. How lazy." Yuri muttered, Haechan only grinning as he mimicked the way she talked. Teasing her as it infuriated her.

She lets out a scoff.
"How annoying."

Yuri was now over at Haechan's apartment. The girl was bored and had nothing to do all day. She couldn't possibly hang out with her friends. They were idols and had busy schedule. Ryujin was currently in jeju with her group and Somi was busy with her part time modeling job. So she had no one else to hang out with, since everyone was busy. But to her luck, Haechan had called her and asked if she was busy. So here the two was; at his place because no one wanted to hang out with them gagsjsusvs due to their busy schedule lol haha...

"Ok one on one battle. The loser gets to clean up all of this mess!" Haechan suggested as he handed her a controller.  The two had just finished watching a movie and were about to play a round of video games.

"This is your place. Aren't you supposed to be the one that's tidying up?" Yuri questions him. She was really confused, is he like this lazy or what???
"I don't feel like doing anything productive today, so if you don't want to clean up then I suggest that you beat me in this one game sweetheart." He replied ever so slyly, shooting her a wink making her throw him a look of disgust.

Thus the two of them began to battle. Haechan currently in the lead, too focused in the game as his tongue was poking his inner cheek. Yuri was calm, I mean she doesn't mind cleaning up but if she acted all tensed up and aggravated then he'd take this as a sign that she was under pressure from winning. To which was false of course, Yuri always beats Haechan so she wasn't afraid 🙄

"Hahaha I'm so close to the finish line!" The lad cheered in excitement. Ok this sort of worried her. She was also feeling sort of lazy today and all Haechan had been doing all day was boss her around.

"Hyuck." Yuri called out. Haechan raising a brow as he quickly looked over at her. The girl blowing him a kiss as it caught him off guard. Getting too flustered that he lost his concentration on the game and Yuri winning in victory at last.

"Yay I won!" She chanted in joy. Smiling widely and clapping her hands.
"NO I DEMAND A RETRY! You played dirty no- YOU CHEATED YAA!!" The lad whined out loud. Gosh he was a kid throwing a tantrum.
"Technically that wasn't cheating. You were the one that got distracted, so its your own fault. I won fare and square!" Yuri tries to reasons but he kept shaking his head in disapproval.
"You were the one that distracted me, you were my distraction so it's your fault." He said and took the controller out of her hands and placing it up high, almost trying to tease her because of her height.

"Haechan give it back. You're the one that made that bet so you have to clean up this mess." Yuri fumes in anger as she tried to retrieve the controller, but he only held it higher.
"No not until you agree that we should do another round of Mario cart!!" The boy whined. The girl only sighing and declining.

"Give it back or else I'll leave-" she was about to speak when she loses her balance all of a sudden. Resulting in her falling on top of the boy.

"Ouch* my wrist hurts.." yuri whimpering in pain and looked up. Seeing how close she and haechan were. She could feel his breathe hit her face as the two of them just stayed like that; staring into each others eyes.

"Fuck." The lad cursed. So flustered that he was afraid if Yuri could hear his heart beating aloud for her.
"I can't take this anymore." He said as his gaze towards her changed.
"What can't you take anymore?" She questions him but was only replied with his lips on hers.

He held onto the side of her face. Yuri of course startled by his sudden action. Instead of freezing and turning into a statue like last time, she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Returning the gesture, which immediately made him smile into the kiss.

The two of them then pulled apart to breathe for air.

Haechan looking at her face as he sees a blush evident on her face. Yuri looking so innocent right now that he wanted to attack her face with kisses.

"As you could see Ms,Bae. I couldn't move on from you for four years.. yeah I know, I'm a loser but hey that kiss sort of answered my question." He spoke while scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"And your question is?" She asked with her brow raised.
"If you still had feelings for me or not. You kissed me back instead of pushing me away so I'm assuming that you still like me." He retorted.
"Oh wow you caught me." She answers, almost in a more sarcastic manner.
"I thought you knew already. Guess you didn't but congratulations for realising at last! You're the last person to know about my feelings." She said and laughing at the end, this information making his eyes go wide.
"WHAT EVERYONE ELSE KNEW?!?" He exclaims as she nodded her head in amusement.
"Ok now I feel more like a loser.." Haechan whined whilst running his hands through his hair.

"Anyways enough about that. This only means that we're back together doesn't it?" He said as a huge smile was plastered on his face.
"Technically, it depends on my answer whether I want to get back with you or not." Said Yuri as the girl shrugged at the end. Making him look at her in disbelief.
"YURIII!" Haechan wailed, pulling her into a hug as she rolls her eyes at him.
"Ok, ok. So you stop being a whiny baby." She finally admitted and patted his head. Him looking at her in adoration.

"Yuri you know I love you right?" Haechan stated, making her cheeks heat up as she quickly looked away.
"What are you on to?" She asked sort of suspicious about his sudden confession.
"I love you allot, the last time I said this was when we broke up and I never knew if you felt the same way." He pouted.
"Oh really? Um well then I love you too." She replied as his smile widens.
"And since you love me too, you don't mind cleaning up this mess for me right.. hehehe." He chuckled nervously, making her shot him a glare as she hits his arms.
"I knew you didn't just say that for no reason!! I'm not cleaning this mess up for you Lee Donghyuck."

Hae.chan

❤💬 liked by 54,456 others

Hae.chan: her hands kinda cute eee!

View comments ~

Hae.chan: I limited the comments because I don't want everyone commenting on how much of a loser I am 🙄

[This user had limited the comments ]