Twenty

The song playing in this chapter do be hitting differently :)

Two weeks. Two weeks of Yuri not attending school. It worried Haechan allot as he had no idea what on earth happened to his girlfriend. She somehow just, disappeared.
Somi and Ryujin were no help as they obviously did not want to tell him anything. Was it because they were still mad at him or because it was Yuri's request and they just did as she said. He went over to Yuri's place a couple of times ony to see her house dark and empty. Her parents are always at work and if he was lucky enough, he would see Jacob about to head to college, the older boy flashing Haechan a small smile that showed pity before he drove off, not coming back home until the next day or so. He wonders why?

Thursday

I know you blocked my number but I just wanted to ask how you're doing :^/
I'm really sorry. I've realised that I was wrong, you didn't deserve any of that. I should've not jumped into conclusions

Seeing you laid in the hospital bed, broke my heart. It really did and when you came to school the next day, I wanted to come up to you and actually apologise but I didn't think that it was the right moment since ryujin was shooting daggers towards my direction haha.
I hope you're doing well and recover soon 💗

Monday

Yuri we got our results for the English exam that we re-did
I got an 80% hehe, are you proud of me :^)
You were right, everything would turn out to be just fine, I was able to get a good score and it's all thanks to you for helping me revise last minute.
Thank you Yuri ♡

I might or might have not took a peak at your exam paper 🙃
But overall you did great, you finally got the 100 that you've always wanted. I'm proud of you too !!

Saturday

I walked passed your house today whilst making my way to the convenience store and all the light in your house are turned off.
Are you and your family alright?

Who am I to ask, you won't even read my messages.
Arghh I feel so stupid, I probably look like an idiot that's talking to myself at this point :)

Tuesday

It's been two weeks since you haven't attended school :(
I miss you allot Yuri
How ironic since when I gave you my number, I told you that you could text me whenever you're missing me
But oh look its the other way around. I'm the one that's missing you huhu :<
Pls come to school soon

Thursday

I feel like I'm annoying you :)
I'll stop texting you now so you don't have to deal with my presence