fifteen

"Good morning class, I've got some news to inform you today. Can everyone please sit down." The teacher greeted as all the students sat down and waited for their teacher to continue talking.
"We will be having a new student joining us today. You may already know her since she used to go to school here. Meet Tory, she had just came back from studying abroad in America." The teacher explained as a girl with long hair, the tips of her hair dyed blonde was stood besides the teacher.

Tory

That name ringing a bell in Yuri's head. The girl clutching onto her skirt, her hands began to shake as her mind became hazy. Not being able to face the front and look at the so called 'new girl.'
"Psst Yuri are you ok?" Ryujin whispered, taking a hold of Yuri's hand to comfort her as it startled the girl and made her flinch because of her touch.
"I-im so sorry." Yuri apologizes. Ryujin having a worried look on her face before her eyes fell upon Tory. Already seeing the new girls face made Ryujin angry and disgusted. Tori was no one new to these three girls. Oh no, she was the one that nearly got Somi and Ryujin expelled.

"Ahh this bitch is back to stir up trouble." Somi mumbled and laid back on her seat. Her words visible for Yuri and Ryujin to hear.
"Don't worry, as long as we're always around you. Nothing bad would happen alright?" Ryujin stated as she firmly held onto Yuri's hand. Yuri only staying quiet before nodding her head and lowering her head down low.

"Ok thank you Tory for introducing yourself, you may now pick a seat." Said the teacher as the girl flashed him a smile before walking down the class. When passing both Somi and Ryujin, the girl flashes the two of them a smirk. Somi and Ryujin gritting their teeth as they looked at her with so much hatred. Her eyes then fell upon Yuri.

"Oh I've never seen her around. They must have abandoned the fat girl after she was hospitalized." Tory taught to herself as it just made her smirk even more.

--- ♡

Hyuck

Hyuck where are you :(
It's the end of the school day and you said that you would take me home

If you changed your mind then I could just ride the bus back home

NO DON'T RIDE THE BUS BACK HOME
I've just finished getting changed after practice

Oh alright then
I thought you forgot about me :^/

Of course I wouldn't
I'm on my way to the parking lot, I was having small talk with this new student

New student?

Yeah, she said her name was Tory or something.  Didn't really catch what she was talking about lol

Oh
Alright then :)

Why'd your response sound so idk
Dry 😰

HEY DONT SEENZONE ME
YURII
BAE YURII
Ok now you're not even seen zoning me or reading my messages
IM OMW TO THE PARKING LOT, DONT GET MAD

..

"Sorry for making you wait. Why didn't you read my messages." Said Haechan as he was already frowning when arriving at the parking lot.
"My phone battery was about to die, so I turned it off." She replied and flashed him a small smile.

Lies

"Ah, I thought you were mad at me or something." He whined and pulled her into a hug. Whining as it made her let out a light giggle.
"What am I supposed to get mad at anyways haha." Yuri letting out an awkward laugh.

"Oh yeah, we should probably get going now. I really want to get changed out of this school uniform, argh this school tie is so stupid and annoying!" He said and held onto her hand before walking off until they stopped in front of a black car.

"Who's car is this?" Yuri questions as he unlocked the car.
"Mine." He only replied before going inside, yuri following as well.
"I thought you didn't have one." She said as he looked at her offended.
"Ugh rude." He said, the girl only rolling her eyes and hit his arms lightly.
"I just prefer using my motorcycle because using the car is such a hassle, you get what I mean? And besides Jaemin's car is still getting repaired so I have no other option but to use the car." He said as she tilted her head to the side in confusion.
"Um not really, but I'll just pretend that I do." She giggled mischievously as he could only shake his head in disbelief before he turned on the engine.

--- ☀️

"Finally home sweet home." Yuri chanted and closed the door behind her.
"HELLO HYUCK IS HERE TODAY WITH YURI!" The boy exclaimed. Oh yeah, today was his turn to stay over.
"Shh quiet down. Why are you shouting, no one is home." Said Yuri before taking her shoes off.
"No ones home? Not even your parents." He said and fluttered his eyes. The girl shaking her head in reply.

"So you're usually alone at home when your parents are at work and your brother is at college??"
"Practically, yeah. Not if Somi and Ryujin comes over." The girl replied and went upstairs.

8:29pm

"Hyuck." Yuri called out.
"Yes darling, do you need anything?"

The two of them were currently cuddling in her room.

"Do you think that the Tory girl is pretty?" She asked him as he looked down at her. Seeing her cute boba eyes looking at him.
"I mean yeah I guess, you can't deny that she is pretty." He replied which made her frown.
"More prettier than me?"
"Huh, are you perhaps jealous!" He pointed out, making the girl go quiet.
"Yes if you say that she's more prettier than me."

"For the sake of seeing you jealous, I'll say yes heheheeh." He stated as the girl whined.
"Ya you're so mean. I hate you." Yuri sulking before she faced the other way. This of course making him shriek in adoration.
"Goodness, you're so adorable. Of course my girlfriend is much more prettier. You didn't need to ask that." He said and made her face him again.

"You won't leave me right?" She questions him as he furrowed his brows because of her question.
"Aish of course I won't ever leave you. I only like you ok. Surely after we graduate, the two of us would be able to get married." He said and snuggled up to her.
"So please don't think about this. I'll always be with you." Placing a kiss on her jaw as she hesitantly nodded her head.

Lies

Tory might be pretty,
But she doesn't have a pretty personality

...

I wonder what Tory's personality is like and why Somi and Ryujin hold such a big grudge on her. Btw if the writing layout looks different then that's because my mother took my phone lol, so I'm writing from the computer bruh.