4- Bails

We pull up at her house. Delilah uses her key to unlock her front door and we step in. I've always loved coming over to her house. The smell of tea tree oil fills my nostrils. We head to the back of her house where her room is. 

I put my bag down by her bed before sitting on her bean bag chair. Delilah heads towards her closet. 

"So I was thinking" she starts as she looks through her dresses, "either a red dress or maybe a dark blue dress. Both look gorgeous against your skin tone."

Delilah wants to go to school for fashion design. She loves putting outfits together, especially on other people. She says it expands her mind. I didn't know someone could own so many clothes until I met Delilah. I swear she's never worn the same outfit more than once. 

I watch as she pulls out three dresses and shows them to me. The first one is a cobalt blue satin dress with spaghetti straps, the second is a ruby red velvet dress with long sleeves, and the third one is a gorgeous dusty rose satin mini dress. 

Telling her I would try the rose colored dress I slip into her bathroom. I take off my shirt and jeans before slipping the dress on. I look in the mirror and gasp. The dress hugs my curves all in the right ways. The pink looks good against my summer tanned skin. I smile before opened the door to show Delilah. 

"Babe that dress looks so good on you." She squeals eyeing me up and down. I blush looking down at the dress.

"I really do love it." I say running my hands down the dress. 

She stands from her bed, "If anyone asks where you got it make sure to tell them its a Delilah original." my eyes widen.

"You made this?" she smiles showing her teeth.

"Yeah, I made most of the dresses in my closet." I knew she wanted to be a fashion designer but this girl should open her own store. The amount of money she would make.

I head back into her bathroom and begin to straighten my hair while she picks an outfit. Once my hair is completely straightened I begin to do my makeup. I put some concealer under my eyes and add some blush to my cheeks. I add some mascara to my lashes and apply some lip gloss to my lips before heading out of her bathroom. 

Delilah is standing there in an emerald green skin tight dress. Her strawberry blonde hair flows over her shoulders. 

We put on our heels before heading down stairs. Just as I make it down the stairs I hear a ping on my phone alerting me I got a text message. 

Little Bitch: You're still coming tn right?

Me: Ya me and Dee just finished getting ready should be there soon

Little Bitch: See you soon ;)

I roll my eyes at his winky face, but my heart flutters at the fact Noah wants me at his party. I hear a gasp and look up to see Caleb, Delilah's older brother. I remember how nervous Delilah was the first time I ever met Caleb. She had told me before that people tended to be rude to her brother. I never understood it. 

The reason she was nervous was because Caleb has Down syndrome. Even though her mother has legal custody over both Delilah and Caleb she's never around, so Caleb practically raised her. She's always been protective over him. They have the sibling bond I wish I had with Brady. 

"Hi Cal" I say leaning in and hugging him. 

He laughs, "Hey Bailey you look pretty."

I blush, "Thanks Cal, Dee and I are heading to a party."