35-Derrick

It's Saturday night and Noah is dragging me to a party.

Did I really agree to this? Of course he asked me after tiring me out, how could I say no?

The rest of the week actually wasn't bad. Dad called a few times asking how my classes were going. I then found out he is in South Carolina currently, I have always wanted to go there. 

Brady is still spending most of his time with Chelsea. I feel like all this time he's spending with her is not good, almost like she's rubbing off on him. I swear everything pisses him off these days.

Like for example on Thursday I cooked dinner and he threw a fit because I didn't make enough for the three of us plus Chelsea. His exact words were 'Do you hate my girlfriend so much that you can't even make sure she has food?'

Of course Chelsea sat there agreeing with him. Noah however put him in his place and I was thankful for that. It just made Chelsea and Brady even angrier though. 

Other than that incident though Brady is rarely around for dinner. That's probably why right now Noah is eating a bunch of left overs from this week, while I get ready for the party. 

After taking a nice long shower I decided I was going to curl my hair. Once I did that I put on some light makeup and left the bathroom to get changed. 

I decided on this white mini skirt and black long sleeve top.  I paired it with my Air Force 1's, I was about to leave my room when Noah slams open the door almost hitting me.

I shriek and he halts the door, "Sorry Bails I-" His eyes trail down my outfit, "Quickie?" He asks a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes punching his shoulder and moving past him, "In your dreams."

He laughs following me down stairs, "Yes in my dreams, now lets make it a reality." 

Before I even have a chance to respond he wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up.

"Put me down." I shriek as he carries me down the stairs, He blows raspberries into my neck making me laugh. 

"What's going on up there?" It's Brady's voice. As if Noah was the flash he drops me to my feet. I almost tripped down the few remaining steps. 

Turning around I glare at him and he gives me an apologetic look. 

Brady appears from around the corner followed by Chelsea. 

She eyes my outfit, "Why so modest Hailey?" I groan looking at her outfit. She's wearing a skin tight hot pink dress. Honestly if she wasn't such a bitch I would compliment her on how good she looks in it. 

Then I look down and I gasp. Holding back a laugh I say, "At least I like to keep some things a mystery." She follows my gaze before hiking her dress down slightly, "It's just easy access Hailey, some of us are getting action tonight."

Noah snorts from beside me and I hit him in the chest. He already promised he'd give me 'the best orgasm of my life.' for attending this party with him. 

Chelsea just glares at me, "Are you attending the party tonight?" She asks sneering at me and I nod before walking past her, "See you there Chels." 

I get in Noah's car and wait for him to leave the house. After a minute or so I finally see him leave. He hops into the drivers side and starts the car. 

On our way there I begin to feel nervous. Almost like something is going to happen. I hope not. 

Once we arrive Noah helps me out of his car before the two of us make our way inside the house. 

Stepping inside the amazing smell of a high school party hits my senses. 

"Come on lets get drinks." He grabs two cups filling them with beer. Yay beer. 

He hands one to me and I down it, all of it. "Damn Bails be careful." Noah leans in whispering in my ear, "I can't fuck you if you're too drunk." a shiver runs down my body. 

And that's how the rest of the night I nurse my second and only other cup of beer. Seriously I want him to be all over me when we get back home.

At some point Noah and I get split up, I think it was once Brady and Chelsea showed up. Or it could've been when he went off to play beer pong and I promised to stay by the kitchen. 

I didn't stay by the kitchen.

A body collides with mine making me fall forward. "Shit." The all too familiar voice says. 

Turning I look up at him, "Derrick." I say and his demeanor changes. He goes ridged gripping the plastic cup in his hand. 

"Bailey, what are you doing here?" I shrug, "It's a party why wouldn't I be?"

"You don't exactly love parties." True but whatever, I was promised some goods in exchange for being here. 

"Maybe I do now, you don't know me Derrick." I want to face palm myself. Why do I sound like a seventh grader after she got her heart broken.

He takes a swig of his beer, "I think the real question is why this party?" 

I look around, "It's just like the rest of the parties."

He laughs dryly, "No this is my party."

I freeze, blood rushing to my ears. I am so going to kill Noah. How did he not know this was Derricks party? 

Oh fuck what if he did know it was his party?

Either way he is a dead man walking. 

"I-I didn't know." I say any confidence I had tonight against him, vanished. 

He laughs again, "Sure you didn't. I told you I wasn't interested take a fucking hint."

Never mind the confidence is back, and also some anger brewing deep inside of me. 

"Excuse me? You think I would actually want your sleazy ass back?" He nods, "You don't even put cheese on your burger and you think I want you back?"

"I'm lactose intolerant." He grumbles and I laugh, "You were with me for a bet Derrick, do you think I am so desperate I would try to get you back after that? I have moved on, you should too."

He tenses taking a step toward me, making me take a step back, "You don't think I am over your ass? Please." He chuckles and I shrug my shoulders, "You're the one who engaged this conversation claiming I was after you. What else was I supposed to think?"

"That maybe I didn't want your fucking ass here at my party." He runs a hand through his hair, "God Chelsea was right you are a bitch."

"Excuse me?" except that wasn't my voice, no that voice was a whole lot deeper. Derrick looks behind me his eyes widening.

 "Hey man." He says to Noah and I want to laugh. Noah just takes a step towards him, "Call her that one more time." Looking down I see his fists are clenched tightly. 

I grab his hand holding him back, "Come on Noah, I want to go home."

He looks between Derrick and I, "Did he do something to make you want to leave?" I shake my head, "I just want to go, please." I whisper the last part and he hesitates before nodding. 

Noah turns back to glare at Derrick, "Come near her again and I won't hold back next time."

And with that the two of us head out of the house. I release a breath once we get into his car. 

I didn't want to see him fight Derrick. I mean Derrick deserves it, but I hate to see Noah fight. 

Once we get back to the house neither of us are in the mood. He does promise to make it up to me and obviously I will take him up on that promise. 

Laying down Noah cuddles with me. 

"I didn't know it was his party." He mumbles in to my hair. 

I nod, "I know."

He holds me tighter to him, and I never want him to let go.