49-I Will Love You Forever

Today is graduation.

It's finally here. 

It has been a month since Noah and I decided on going to Stanford together. He said it was a no brainer for him, that he chose a Texas school at first to please his dad. 

The past month has been total bliss. 

We've been hanging out the four of us. Delilah, Brady, Noah and I. We went to six flags just last weekend. 

I also ended up getting valediction of course Noah wasn't surprised saying, 'There was never any competition.'

The past week I have been writing my speech. I had Noah read it over last night and he said it was really good. 

Currently Delilah and I are getting ready in my bathroom. She curled her hair and so did I. 

Delilah got back into sewing, making the two of us new dresses. Mine was this gorgeous royal blue dress. Her's was this stunning forest green dress. 

We put those on under our graduation gowns. As I slipped on my heels Noah decided to stride into my room. He's wearing a white button up and black slacks. 

He looks delicious. 

Noah wolf whispers, "Damn gorgeous call the fire department because it is getting hot in here." He says smirking and I roll my eyes. 

Standing up I walk towards him wrapping my arms around his waist looking up at him. "You ready to do this thing?" He asks and I nod. 

I begin to walk towards my door and he slaps my butt. Turning around I playfully glare at him. He just shrugs, "Your ass looks good Bails." 

I laugh, "You can't even see it with the gown on."

"But I know what it looks like with the gown off."

I shake my head smiling to my self as I step out of the room and head down stairs. 

Brady and dad are already waiting as Noah and I descend the stairs. 

"You look pretty little sis." Brady says and I roll my eyes, "So do you little bro."

Noah laughs, "How about me am I pretty?" 

"Stunning, now the three of you get together for a picture. Where's Delilah?" My dad says pulling his camera out. 

"Coming." Delilah calls flying down the stairs. 

We all stand together in front of the wall. Noah and Brady stand on the outside, Delilah and I on the inside. 

After dad takes a bunch of I am sure blurry pictures we all pack into the car. 

When we get there we meet up with Cal before the four of us go take our seats. 

When it's time I go up to say my speech. 

Once I am done everyone erupts into cheers. Then slowly we all get called to get our diploma. 

Delilah Anders.....

.....Bailey Johnson...I walk across the stage. Mrs. Cundiff hands me my diploma, "Good job dear." She says to me before I walk off the stage. 

Brady Johnson....

...Noah Scott...He walks across the stage. He turns flashing me a mega watt, heart stopping smile. 

"Congratulations!!" Mrs. Cundiff says and we all throw our caps. 

***

Many pictures later we end up at the diner. Delilah went home with Cal so it was just Brady, Noah, dad, and I. 

We order food and talk about random things. 

"You're mother would have been proud." Dad says looking between us, "All of you." He says looking over to Noah. 

"I am proud of you guys. And I know I don't say it often but I love you three with all my heart." He says and I get up hugging him. 

"I love you dad." I whisper and he holds me tighter, "I love you too, pumpkin."

***

After dinner Noah and I are sitting on my bed. 

"Are you excited?" Noah asks and I look over to him, "About?"

"In three months we'll be in California." I nod, "Yeah it's crazy right? I mean it's going to be weird not seeing everyone everyday."

Noah smiles down at me giving me a quick peck, "I love you Bails." My heart feels so full, "I love you Noah."

He picks up my phone, "Are you ever going to change my contact name?" He asks and I laugh, "Hell no."

We end up showering together before laying down in bed. 

As he plays with my hair I begin to think of how this year started. 

I was still pining over my brothers best friend. I was still friends with Matt. My brother was keeping his identity a secret. Noah was keeping his Homelife a secret. We were all keeping secrets. 

Just in these past ten months everything has changed, for the better. 

Brady and I were finally in a good place. 

Noah and I were in love and about to move to a new state together. 

Delilah and I were friends again, her being able to start fresh. 

"What are you thinking about?" Noah asks placing a kiss onto the top of my head. 

I let out a sigh, "About how much has changed this year."

"Good change?" I nod against his chest. 

"The best change."

"My mom called." He says after a bit of silence and I still. 

Noah continues, "She left my dad. She's living in an apartment out of town." I look up at him. 

"That's good right?" He nods a smile on his lips, "She seemed happier."

"That's good." I say and he leans down connecting our lips. 

I stare into his eyes. God I love him so much. I reach up running a finger over his cheek, "I will love you forever Noah."

He places his hand on mine rubbing circles over my hand. 

"I will love you forever Bails."

___

OMG it's officially done...well besides the epilogue

I can't believe it. 

It's currently July 12th 3:14 a.m. 

Thank you guys so much for reading and following this journey with me!!

Love you guys- Day