36-Damn Babe You Broke Her Nose

Another weekend another party. 

Yep you heard that correctly, I am being dragged to yet another party by Noah. 

It's been two weeks since my run in with Derrick, I can tell at school he is actively avoiding me. 

As for Noah, he did keep to his promise. I could barely walk the next day. 

Last week Noah told me his mom tried to reach out, she wanted him to come home but he told her he just couldn't. That night he spent the night in my arms crying. 

I know he wants to be there for his mom, he even offered to help her find a place on her own but she refused. Saying she couldn't leave his dad. It broke Noah's heart to hear that. I wish there was something I could do to help him. 

So because I can't do anything to help him when he asked me to come to this party with him I happily agreed. 

Well happily is a stretch but I didn't fight him on it. 

He did make sure it wasn't Derricks party which I am thankful for, I can't go through that again. 

As for school the past two weeks everything is as boring as ever. Teachers assign work, I do it because I have no choice. I sit around waiting to hear from Stanford. It's honestly a cycle at this point. 

Tonight I decided on wearing these cute distressed jeans I thrifted. I paired it with this cute pale blue shirt and my high tops.

I also decided to curl my hair again. Noah decided he wanted to get dressed with me instead of in Brady's room. 

He is wearing a pair of jeans, a gray t-shirt and a pair of slip on vans. Honestly his outfit is pretty boring but he looks so hot in it. 

I noticed he actually brushed his hair, nope that won't do. 

Walking up to him I reach up shaking out his hair. 

"Perfect now it looks like you just had wild crazy sex."

He snorts, "Wild crazy sex?" I nod smiling, "And maybe later you will have some."

Noah quirks an eyebrow, "Will I?" I shrug, "We'll see."

I start to walk to my door and feel a smack on my butt. Turning around Noah grins at me, "I just had to babe, those jeans look so good on you."

I blush, "I know." He chuckles throwing an arm around me as we head down stairs. 

Unlike last time I already know Brady and Chelsea headed to the party earlier. Chelsea let us know as they were leaving in the most obnoxious high pitched voice. 

When we arrive at the party Noah walks me around back. 'That's where the beer is.' He said to me when I asked why we weren't just walking through the front door. 

Noah sees some of his friends from the team and talks to them. I stand beside him awkwardly. 

"I need to go to the bathroom." I whisper up at him. I don't actually but I don't want to just stand here like a loser. 

Noah looks down at me, "Do you want me to come with you?" I shake my head, "No I can find it." 

I start to head towards the house but he grabs my arm, "Wait I'll wait outside the door for you." I nod. I just wanted to lock my self in there and watch an episode of Criminal Minds. 

We find the bathroom and I step in closing the door behind me. 

I have no idea what to do? Like I don't have to pee maybe I can squeeze in an episode and tell him I had to take a number two.