Bonus Chapter- Baby Names

Noah and I currently lay in our bed. 

Yes I said our we got an apartment together. 

We've lived here for exactly two months. It's nothing big but its perfect. 

Perfect for the three of us. 

I lay on my back and Noah lays on his side beside me. His hand rubbing soothing circles on my stomach. 

There is some hair that falls in front of his face and I run my fingers through his hair, pushing it back.

Noah's eyes never leave my stomach.

"I still think Blake should be in the running if it's a boy." I say and Noah shakes his head. 

"No way Bails. Blake is in my non negotiable list." He says and I sigh. 

When we started to think of baby names - well the moment I found out I was pregnant - we decided on both of us having a list of names we absolutely would not want. 

I guess Blake is in his. I have Matt in mine, for obvious reasons. Along with Chelsea, Kurt(the guy at the local seven eleven who wouldn't give me my free slurpee on July Eleventh for free slurpee day), Jasmine, and Derrick. 

Yes I am holding grudges against those names, sue me.

I flip to the next page in the baby name book. 

One names makes me want to burst out laughing but I contain it.

"What about Cliff."

Noah snorts, "Please say you're joking."

"Its got a nice ring to it." I lie.

"Cliff is either an old mans name or a giant red dog."

I look down at him, "That's Clifford, baby."

"Whatever, that is definitely going in my never going to happen list."

I fake groan, "Fine." 

I quickly run a line through the name and flip to the D's.

A name catches my eyes. 

"Hey what about Dean?" I say with a small smile on my face. 

I really like that name. 

Noah looks up at me, "I think that can go in the yes pile." He says and I reach beside me on the nightstand and grab a highlighter. 

I highlight the name Dean.

"Howard." I say and Noah gags, "No."

I agree. 

"Ooo Harry, like Harry Styles."

"Never list."

Ugh fine. 

We flip through more pages picking names we like against ones we don't.

Then I go on to the girl names. 

"Mckenzie." I say but I dont like the way it sounds. 

Noah clearly doesn't either. 

"Nancy."

"Nancy Drew, where are you?" Noah sings and I smack his arm, "That's not even right."

"Sophia." I say and we table that name. 

I go through the names again. 

"Deans really sticking with me." I say and when I say it I feel the baby kick inside my stomach. 

Noah - who's hand is on my stomach - feels it too. 

Sitting up he stares down at my giant belly before looking at me. 

"I think he likes it Bails."

"He?"

"We're having a son babe, I'm telling you when your dad does whatever Delilah has planned blue will appear."

Our gender reveal is next weekend. 

Delilah insisted on throwing it, she also said she was planning on having my dad be the one to reveal the gender. 

I won't tell Noah but I think it's a boy too. 

"Dean." I say, looking down at my stomach and I feel a kick again. 

Noah gasps, "See that's our baby boy. Dean." He says it with conviction. 

"Ok so if it's a boy, we're going with Dean?" I ask and he nods. 

I look back down at my stomach with a small smile on my face. 

"Dean it is."

_____

A/N Here is a short bonus chapter in celebration of 500k reads. I love all of you guys so much, thank you with everything I have!!!!💜

Be sure to check out Delilah, the spinoff of Bailey!