27-Hell Week Part 2

Hell Week Part two. 

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom. Luckily I didn't bleed through my sweats. I quickly thank the gods for my decision in wearing my thickest sweat pants last night. I take off my clothes and jump into the shower.

Once done, I put on a fresh pair of underwear and a pair of leggings. I put on Noah's hoodie he left last week and throw my hair in a bun. I take some aleve for my cramps before laying back in bed, curled in a ball. 

A few hours later, I hear a knock at the window. My cramps decided to be extra bitchy this month. I groan as another knock sounds at my window. I go to sit up but the pain is too much. 

Sometimes I really hate being a woman. 

A few more minutes pass before I hear my door open and close. I don't turn around to see who it is. 

Feeling the bed dip from behind me I feel an arm wrap around me.

"You ok Bails?" I smile realizing it's Noah, I forgot he was coming over today. His arm hugs me to him and he throws a leg over my own. 

"Hell week." I mumble through the pain and I feel him stiffen for a moment before relaxing. 

He tucks of piece of hair behind my ear, "Do you need anything?" he asks.

I grab his hand playing with his fingers, "Just hold me." I feel him slightly pull me closer to him. 

"Hey Bails?" he says and I hum in response. He takes a moment before responding almost as if he was regretting asking something, "Nevermind." I go to ask him what, but I just don't have the energy today. 

We lay there in a comfortable silence before both of us drift off to sleep. I love laying in his arms. He makes me feel safe, protected. 

I am woken up by someone shaking my shoulder, "Bailey." I know that voice. I open my eyes to see my dad crouched next to my bed staring at me. I go to sit up but feel something weighing me down. Then I remember. 

Turning my head, I see a sleeping Noah wrapped around me. Thank god he's fully clothed, this will be so much easier to explain to my dad. 

I turn my head back to my dad and he raises an eyebrow in question. I just shake my head, "It's not what it looks like." He gives me a look that says he doesn't believe me. I mean we are cuddling. 

I sigh, "It's hell week, he was just comforting me." my dad nods before standing up, "Ok, well I'm going to get pizza for dinner. Should be here in about an hour or so." I say a quick 'ok' and my dad leaves. 

Did he believe me? Hopefully. He didnt freak which makes me think he thinks Noah was just comforting me. I mean it could be the truth. 

I turn my body to face Noah. He's still asleep, his mouth slightly open. I decide now is the perfect time to count his freckles. 

I lay there for a while tracing my fingers over his freckles counting them. I begin to lose count as I watch him stir in his sleep. I realize it's almost been an hour and the pizza should be here soon. I run my hand through Noah's hair. 

"Hey wake up sleeping beauty." he stirs more laying down onto his back. I sigh sitting up and straddling him. My cramps still hurt so I more lay on him than anything. I kiss his eyelids before kissing his nose, then his cheeks before kissing his lips. 

His hands come and grip my thighs as he kisses me back. I smile into the kiss before breaking away. "Goodmorning baby." I say giving him a quick peck. His eyes open and he takes me in, "Good....what time is it?" I look over at the clock. 

"Six o'clock, dad ordered pizza." his eyes widen and he shoots up, me still on top of him, "Your dads home?" I nod getting off of him, "Mhmm I guess he got back a few hours ago." he sits up fixing his hoodie. 

I go to the bathroom before we decide to head down stairs. Dad is sitting on the couch a beer in his hand. 

"Hey dad." I say and he turns his head to look at us, a smile on his face, "Hey Pumpkin. Noah." 

"Hey Mr. Johnson." Noah says and I take a seat on the couch. Noah takes a seat on the single chair. "Where's Brady?" dad asks and Noah and I look at each other before looking at my dad. 

"Out." the two of us say at the same time. I mentally facepalm myself. We suck at the silent communicating. 

Dad nods accepting our answer. The pizza comes and the three of us eat it in the living room. Laughing and talking about our week. By the end of the second and last pizza Noah grabs the last piece. Once I whine and pull the hell week card he gives me the slice. I smile in victory eating the slice of pizza. 

We clean everything up and Noah decides he should be getting home. When dad goes to the kitchen, Noah gives me a quick kiss before leaving. 

I go back to my room, laying down on my bed. I toss and turn and realize I really do sleep better with him hear. It also distracts me from the pain of my cramps. After a while of not being able to sleep I reach for my phone and dial his number. 

"Hello." a very sleepy Noah answers. 

"Hey." I say into the phone and hear him shuffling on the other side. 

"Bails?" I nod before realizing he can't see me. 

"Yeah, were you sleeping?" I didn't even realize it was 2am. 

"It doesn't matter, is everything ok?" he asks and I can hear the tiredness in his voice. 

"Yeah, sorry I didn't know you were sleeping I just- nevermind." I hear him huff. 

"Baby what is it?" I sigh flipping to lay completely on my back. 

"Can you come over? I can't sleep." I hear more shuffling and I hear the jingle of his keys. 

"Yeah sure, be there in a few." A small smile takes over my face. 

"Thank you." I say and we hang up. 

A little while later I hear a knock at my window. I get up and open it revealing Noah in a blue sweatshirt and grey sweats. 

He steps into my room and I wrap my arms around him. He holds me like that for a few minutes before we go and lie in my bed. He cuddles into me. 

"Thank you for being here Noah." I say and he squeezes my hand, "Anything for you Bails." he says and I begin to feel sleepy. 

The two of us drift off to sleep.

The rest of the week goes by better. The next day Brady came back from Chelseas, dad didnt question him. Noah stayed a while before heading home. 

Now it's Sunday two days before Christmas Eve. Noah and I are going last minute Christmas shopping tomorrow. So today is just a day to relax. Dads got work off the next two weeks.

I get up and do what I need to before heading down stairs. 

Brady went out early this morning, I heard his truck starting around 7am. Early bird. 

Once I get down stairs I see dad sitting at the counter eating pancakes. When he sees me he offers some of the pancakes and I take some sitting across from him. 

We eat in silence before he decides to break it. The two words sit with me. Like I was just hit by a train. 

"I know." 

_______

A/N Oop

_____

Edited