24-Noah Jeremiah Scott

I just finished my final exam. 

Heading out of class I make my way towards the front doors of the school. Just as I make it to the door I feel a smack against my butt. I shriek turning to see him laughing. 

"NOAH JEREMIAH SCOTT!" I yell rubbing my cheek. He just bends down grabbing his stomach wheezing. 

"F-Fuck you j-jumped so h-high." he says between laughs. I lean forward smacking his shoulder. He stops laughing grabbing his shoulder, "Bitch." 

This time I laugh, "Call me that again and see what happens." I raise a brow testing him and he just laughs shaking his head. 

He leans in to kiss me but I turn my head and he kisses my cheek. Pulling back his eyebrows furrow, "What was that about?" I bite my lip to keep my smile back. 

I just shrug my shoulders, "I don't know what you're talking about." his eyes widen. 

First he points to his lips then to my cheek, "That whole lip cheek action." 

"What did you want?" I ask still holding back my laugh, he points to his lips then mine, "My lips on your lips action." He looks like a sad puppy.

I lose it.

I burst out laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" he asks and I shake my head looking up at him I give him a quick peck on the lips. He groans and grabs the back of my neck pressing my lips to his. 

I smile against his lips, "Someones eager." he pulls back chuckling. 

"When it comes to you always." I look down blushing. Looking back up I smack his arm again. He grabs it glowering at me.

"What was that for?" I smack his other shoulder, "You can't say things that like." He shakes his head, "I only say things I mean babe." He gives me a quick kiss on the lips before heading outside. 

I laugh before heading out of the other doors towards Brady's car. 

The rest of the day I spend catching up on 'Lucifer' dads gone until Tuesday, so I don't have to worry about heading down stairs for dinner any time soon. I guess I kinda lost track of time because the next thing I know I hear Brady heading up stairs. 

"Dude she was totally checking you out." I hear Brady say, "She was not." Noah replies.

Noah's here? 

My smile but drop it realizing he's here for Brady, he isn't here to see me. 

Fixing my shirt that had bunched up from the way I was laying, I start my show again. 

Feeling the bed dip beside me, I realize I had fallen asleep. I feel an arm wrap around me as he presses his face into my hair, kissing my neck. 

"Hey." I mumble tiredly wrapping my hand around his and intertwining our fingers. 

He presses closer to me, "Hi." he murmurs nibbling my earlobe. I giggle, "Noah you know that tickles."

Chucking against my neck he kisses it again, "Go to sleep Bails." I nod feeling tired again.

Suddenly a thought pops up in my head. 

I squeeze his hand and he hums, "Will you be gone when I wake up." a long silence takes over the room before he answers, "Probably." I nod trying to get him as close to me as I can. 

"Will you wake me up when you leave?" I feel him nod against me.

My eyes begin to drift until I fall asleep.