16-Virgin

It's our first day back to school from Thanksgiving.

I got ready for school, throwing on a hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans, with my converse. Putting my hair in a messy bun. 

Grabbing my phone off the charger I make my way down the stairs and head to Brady's car. I get in the back seat and notice Noah isn't in the passenger seat. 

"Where's Noah?" I ask Brady putting my seatbelt on.

He starts the car up, "He got a car so he doesn't need rides anymore."

"Hmm." I reply I knew he was saving up for a car, I didn't realize he actually got one though. 

We pull up at the school and I hop out of the car. I make my way to my locker getting the books I need for 1st period. 

I shut my locker and see Derrick standing there. 

"Hey." I smile up at him and he leans down kissing my cheek.

"What are you doing tonight?" he asks as I begin to make my way to Calc.

I hold the books up to my chest, "Nothing why?"

He smirks, "Is your brother or dad going to be home?" I shake my head no. My heart pounding in my chest.

"Can I come over?" he asks and I freeze, stopping in the middle of the hallway. 

I turn to face him, "You want to come to my house?" he nods his head. 

"Yeah why not we can hang out, maybe watch a movie..."

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, he just wants to hang out. 

"Ok" I say and he smiles before heading off to his 1st period. 

I get into the class and take my normal seat. A few seconds later Noah walks in, he takes a seat beside me. 

Leaning closer to me he whispers in my ear, "I heard we're getting a new teacher for this class." 

I turn to face him whispering in his ear, "How do you know?" Then I think about why the heck we are whispering. 

He leans in again, "Sam a guy on the team said so. Said she's fucking psychotic."

I snort, "Doubt it."

Shouldn't have doubted it. 

The classroom door slams shut and a woman walks into the class. She's gotta be like 6' at least. Her brown hair neatly tucked into a low bun. She's wearing a brown pencil skirt and white blouse. Her brown heels click against the floor. 

She turns and looks at everyone, "My name is Miss. Gonzalez and I am your AP Calculus teacher for the remainder of the year." 

I watch as she turns picking a piece of paper up, "I will assign you your partner for this project" What project? On the first day? Is she serious?

She begins reading off the paper,

"Willa and Anthony...

..Laurie and Connor...

...Noah and Bailey..."

I groan placing my head on my desk, I feel Noah rub my back.

"It's ok I know it will be hard but try to not get too distracted by my good looks. We need a good grade Bails." I glare at him swatting his hand away. 

"I swear to god if you don't pull your weight Scott." I say giving him the deadliest look in the world. I am sure even Darth Vader would quake seeing me right now.