33-Living With Noah

I am currently at Noah's helping him pack his belongings. 

He hasn't spoken to me since we arrived. Is he mad at me for telling my dad?

Probably.

I grab some clothes off of his hanger folding them and placing them in his bag. I look over to see Noah going through his trophies. He picks up the one he won in middle school, MVP. 

He turns it over before placing it back on the shelf, Sighing I walk over to him, I go to place a comforting hand on his back but hesitate. 

"Are we ok?" I ask and he visibly stiffens. Turning around he looks at me confused, "I don't know, are we?" 

I shrug, "Are you still mad at me?" He shakes his head stepping closer to me, "I could never be mad at you Bails, annoyed yes but not mad. I get why you did what you did, and I am sorry for saying what I did." I release a breath of relief. 

Taking that last step to him I wrap my arms around his torso, "I didn't like fighting." I tell him honestly. 

He hugs me tightly to him. "Me neither." He mumbles into my hair. Then we separate, "Ok let's get this room packed up." He laughs, tugging me toward him, "Ok but first." He doesn't finish instead he throws me onto the bed climbing above me. 

"Noah." I squeal as he plants wet kisses down my neck. 

***

It took us a little longer to get packed, lets just say we got a little preoccupied. 

Once we get back to my house, we begin to unload all of Noah's things into Brady's room. He leaves a few articles of clothing in mine, 'Just in case I miss him.' 

Not like he's across the hall or anything. 

By the time Brady get's home we are already eating dinner. Dad explains the situation to Brady and he actually didn't seem to mind. I guess he dislikes everyone in the house but Noah. 

Brady hops into the shower and Noah uses that time to slip into my room. 

His shirt is off and so is mine by the time I hear the water in the shower stop running. 

"Ok you need to go." I say breathlessly as Noah trails kisses down my body. He sucks on the spot right under my belly button and I moan into my hand. 

I use whatever willpower I have left and pull him back up to me, "Seriously he can't catch us." Noah nods, "I know." He gives me a chaste kiss, "Goodnight Bails."

"Goodnight." I call out as he slips his shirt on before leaving my room. Great now I am all hot and bothered. 

I have decided I want to tell Brady. I know I have to tell him, and with Noah now living with us it's a matter of time before he catches us. 

Knowing Brady he will flip out on us, well mainly me. So with that in mind I have decided to prolong the inevitable. 

I will wait until at least the end of January, maybe longer. I just don't want it to distract him in school. Ok so maybe during spring break. 

Yes spring break sounds like an excellent idea. We will be in Florida so perfect time, if he gets mad well then at least I can try to run away. Shit what if he tries to drown me?

Anyways this is really stressing me out. Maybe I can go for plan b, that is never tell him. EVER. 

That sounds like the best plan to me. 

My door creaks open and I look over at the time. 

2:24a.m. 

Gosh I was laying here contemplating for that long.