The Top Team Whore✨👽

**Akaashi POV**

I got in the car with Suna, Oikawa and Atsumu and texted a Thank you to Kenma even though he wasn't feeling well with his heat. We went to the base at the bar to relax for a bit until some people built the energy to go home.

**With the Death Reapers (Outside POV)**

People started to wake up while Iwaizumi, Kuroo and Osamu sat a bit taken back by what just happens.

Kuroo: "What the hell just happened?"

Osamu: "They are much more put together than we thought... "

Iwaizumi: "And its almost like they share the same brain"

Bokuto: "CAN SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME"

Kuroo: "Oh right."

Kuroo walked over to the kitchen and picked the lock freeing Bokuto from the kitchen. He adjusted his wrists rubbing them from the soreness.

Bokuto: "What the hell happened in there"

Kuroo: "They knew, he knew they knew and put his full trust in it."

Iwaizumi: "They had someone who hacked into our cameras, when Akaashi got uncomfortable he signaled them."

Kuroo: "Kenma.. Kenma was on cameras"

Bokuto: "H-How do you know?"

Kuroo: "He got uncomfortable with all the questions and looked dead straight at the cameras and said 'Kynmaa~ I'm ready to go now' the same way I used to call him"

**Flash back**

Akaashi: "Hey um quick question.."

Bokuto: "What is it?"

Akaashi: "Does um.. does Kuroo talk about Kenma anymore?"

Bokuto: "Mmhm!" a lot actually, Why?"

Akaashi: "Just curious"

**End**

Bokuto remembered the note Keji had slipped him. He grabbed it seeing an address and ran towards the door.

Bokuto: "ILL BE BACK, DONT FOLLOW ME"

He got in his car and put the location, it was close to some bar that I've never heard of before and was about 10 minute s away.

**Akaashis POV**

Me and Oikawa decided to go to the club together like usual and went to change. We got into the car and started driving.

Oikawa: ".. We saw what happened in that cell Keji"

Akaashi: "..."

Oikawa: "I think you should have aimed for the head instead of the ear.."

Akaashi: "Don't worry.. Next time I see that bastard.. It'll be a way more agonizing way than a clean shot to the head."

I said smiling. We pulled into the club and sat down at a quieter part by the back.

Oikawa: "heh, sounds like you Keji, but one more question.. What about what happened under the bed with you and Bokuto?" He said smirking

Akaashi: "Shush, We don't talk about it. . . He smells like Ocean breeze.."

Oikawa: "And lemme guess? You got entranced by it and fell asleep?"

Akaashi: "Whatt- nooo- you have no proof"