KUROO YOU IDIOT!

Kuroo left and soon came back when we walked back to kenma when his heart stopped. It was that white haired Alpha from before, An undercover accomplice.

Kuroo: "KENMA!"

*Bang* The gun shot rang out throughout the building
.
.
.

**Akaashi's POV**

As we walked out of the VIP room and dismissed Oikawa and Iwaizumi. The only people left from there team was me and bokuto in the back,Semi and shirabu in cleaning up, And kuroo and kenma in the front.

In a blink of an eye an ear deafening gunshot rang throughout the building and people were panicking trying to run out. Soon this place would be filled with police, Shit. The sound came from the front. 

Akaashi: "Bokuto go tell semi and shirabu to leave the bodys and get rid of trace evidence. Im gonna go check on Kenma and Kuroo"

Bokuto nodded and hurried off the the vip room and i quickly made my way to the front.

**Outside POV**

As Akaashi entered just as he caught a glimpse of the white haired Alpha leaving. He looked on the floor Seeing Kuroos white button up shirt stained with blood and Kenma frantically trying to help.

Kenma: "KEJI HELP, I-I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I-"

Akaashi: "Hey take a deep breath he's Gonna be Ok Kageyama's going to help him and hes going to be Ok, Here help me get him up the cops are going to be here soon"

Kenma helped Kuroo up and him and Akaashi carried him through the VIP room and into the van. Bokuto face went still as The two laid Kuroos unconscious body on the floor and bokuto instantly helped taking off the vest and using the cotton button up to temporarily seal the wound and putting heavy pressure on it and is now shirtless. Atsumu started to drive as soon as everyone was inside. Akaashi Called Kageyama  to get the med room ready as kenma sat his knees to his head trying to calm down.

As they arrived Iwaizumi and Bokuto Carried kuroo To the base through the back door straight into the med room in which Kagayama took Bokuto to the rest of the team. As soon as they took him away kenma broke down into Akaashis chest gripping onto his shirt.

Bokuto lead Kenma and Akaashi to go sit down and rest. Kenma soon fell asleep on Akaashi shoulder and akaashi sleeping on his. Bokuto slowly reached for Akaashis hand, as there hands held eachother a slight squeeze of comfort, And Bokuto soon fell asleep as well.

The others watched the news seeing the news report of the shooting and homicides when suga remembered somthing.

Suga: "Shit. My phone. I must've dropped it by the VIP room"

Oikawa: "Your screwed"

Suga: "Ill be right back, HERE"

He tossed Oikawa an extra earpiece as he put in his own incase somethings happens.

He drove a spare car about a block away from the bar/club and walked the rest of the way. The place was boarded with police tape and the reporters and most of the police cars had left. He moved to across the street from the bar and kept watch waiting for  more of the cop cars to leave.