Catching up

All of a sudden my phone dinged. It was Ushijima asking if we've made our decision. I looked over at Kenma for reassurance and texted him back our decision.

"I'm going to do it." And just like that  I knew a new chapter of our lives was going to be wrote. After all, Sometimes, holding on does more damage than letting go.

**The next day, Akaashis POV**

I had informed everyone last night that we would be meeting at their base today at noon. We entered all wearing our sort of uniform of just a black hoodie with the hood up and white masks, As soon as we got to the building everyone tensed up and I could tell there all on alert.

Tendou: "AKASHII" He said running up and jumping into a hug.

Akaashi: "hello again Tendou-san."

Tendou: "Good too see your better! Oh? Semi Semiii, and Kenjiro!"

Shirabu: "Tendou?!"

Semi: "Tch STOP IT WITH THE SEMI SEMI"

Tendou: "Hehehe Its been awhile huh?" Tendou said while Ushijima walked into the hallway we were in as well.

Ushijima: "Welcome, I see you arrived"

Oikawa: "Tch, Ushiwaka.."

Ushijima: "Oikawa, Welcome. You all can join us in our common room"

We followed him into the room, Kenma on his game with one hand and the other grabing on my hoodie. The air was tense and heavy, taking a scan around the room I saw some familiar faces from my last encounter with them and the room was filled with strong alpha pheromones. I looked over at Bokuto who was sitting on the end of a couch with an exited look but you can tell he tried to keep his composer.

Ushijima: "We'll discuss the main topic later, for now get comfortable with each other and talk a bit, You are welcome to site down as well. there's food and drinks in the kitchen if you need as well. I'm going to be in my office collecting and contrasting both of our teams information."

There was some awkward silence in the room as some of us sat down.

Oikawa: "I'm going to go to the kitchen to get water, Suga?"

Suga: "Mhm" He and Oikawa left to go to the kitchen and I saw Iwaizumi start to get up.

Akaashi: "You hurt him in any way Ill kill you" I snarled slightly.

Iwaizumi flinched and nodded while the rest of the alphas in the room tensed even more. Kenma giggled at everyone's reaction as he leaned against me.

**Oikawa's POV**

I took a sip of my water while looking around the room a bit, Suga snacked on some crackers he found when all of a sudden the door to the common room opened. It was Iwaizumi, I turned my head away avoiding eye contact. Suga had let off a little warning scent to remind Iwa he was there too.

Iwaizumi: "Oikawa."

Oikawa: "..."

Iwaizumi: "..Oikawa can we talk?"

Oikawa: "..." I pressed my lips together slightly.

Suga: "Back Off Iwaizumi."

Iwaizumi's eyes saddened and almost had a pleading look, his ears went down, and I started to feel bad.

Oikawa: "Its fine Koushi.. Come we can talk over here"

Iwaizumi and  I walked over to the hallway in between the bathrooms and the door that leads down into the cells.