The Meeting

**Oikawas POV**

"HUGHH *gag* EW EW EWEW! "

I texted Keji the report and about 8 minutes later he walked through the door. I got up from my seat as I met up with Keji walking in and sat down with- *GAG* .

Akaashi: "Nice to meet you in person Ushijima"

(Whispering)

Oikawa: "You did this on purpose didn't you".

Akaashi: "Oh, Yea 100% this is payback for this morning"

Oikawa: "I hate you.."

Akaashi: "Love you to" He giggled a bit

(Normal talking)

Akaashi: " I wanted to talk to about.. That.. Person you had in the other cell" I squeezed Keji's hand after smelling the nervous and uncomfortable pheromone.

Ushijima: "Oh? Do you know anything about him?"

Akaashi: "Tell me what he was doing there."

Ushijima: "fine, ill tell you if you tell me what your relationship with him is."

Akaashi: "..Fine.."

Ushijima: "I'm trying to track down a group of Alphas also known as the Black Herons. There a Group of drugy, rapist abusers that targeted weaker Omegas"

I could not only sense the disgusted scent coming from Keji but those words put a bitter taste in my mouth as well. "Weak Omega"

Ushijima: "I'm guessing by the scent your releasing that this information wasn't exactly pleasing to hear. "

Akaashi: "Oh no, That was very helpful information... what did you do to to him after I left?"

Ushijima: "We let him go since he was corporative, Now I expect you to hold up your end?"

Akaashi: "You.. Let him go.. YOU LET HIM GO!"

Akaashi: "You Bastard... DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE" He snarled

Oikawa: "Hey, hey, Calm down.."

I let out a calming scent for him. His body was stiff like a statue, his arms not moving from the position they were in as I pulled him to the side with one hand and holding his hand with my other, resting my head on top of his.

Ushijima: "Ill give you guys a sec, I'm going to get a drink from the bar be back in a couple of minutes."

Ushijima left as we sat in the booth.

Oikawa: "Do you wanna go wash your face in the bathroom?"

Akaashi: "Mhm.."

We walked to the restroom as Keji washed his face. I can tell what our next mission mission will be, and I know were not going to stop till Keji's kills him. I leaned against the stalls crossing my arms.

Akaashi: "Next time I see that Bastard.. Its not just going to be a stupid cut of the ear.. I'm going to beat the shit out of him and stab him in the kidney and let him bleed out.."

Oikawa: "That.. Is quite graphic.. But I like it"

We went back to the booth and sat back down and soon Ushijima sat back down as well.

Ushijima: "I take it you have a bad past with Kaska?"

Akaashi: "He's my ex.."

Ushijima: "So then take it you have personal detail of him?"