The Soft Green Bean🍄

**With Kenma (Outside POV)**

Meanwhile Kenmas being carried by his jacket like a cat by Atsumu while there in line getting  food.

Kenma: "Why did I have to come again?"

Atsumu: "Because you've been clinging onto Keji like a leech this whole time"

Kenma: "I hope you know that If Kuroo opens his big fat mouth about the wrong thing Keji would literally rip his guts out right?"

Atsumu: "And you would prevent that if you were there?"

Kenma: "NO I would want to watch it happen!"

Atsumu: "Of course you would"

Suna: "OoOO I would also want to watch"

Atsumu: "SUNA STOP ENCOURAGING IT"

Kenma: "Hey Bokuto? You never told anyone where you were a couple of nights ago right?"

Bokuto: "Nope"

Kenma: "Not even Kuroo"

Bokuto: "especially not him, he probably would've freaked"

Suna: "Wait wait- What did we miss?"

Atsumu: "Yea Bo, explain, what happened a few nights ago?"

Kenma: "He spent the night with Keji one of the extra rooms at the base"

Atsumu: "You.. WHAT"

Bokuto: "KENMA! He is leaving out A LOT of details that are very important"

Suna: " OoOo Drama"

Bokuto: "Nono, Keji gave me an address of a club so we could talk more later- he also brought Oikawa, who got hammered drunk so he had to take him back, Keji said that he thought I was a bit to drunk to drive so he took me too. I left the next morning and I haven't told anyone"

Suna: "But you Didd stay the night in the same room"

Bokuto: "...Technically but he slept in his nest and I was on the bed...For the most part-"

Osamu: "Got the food, ready to go?"

Him and Komori held a bunch of food and drinks in there hands. There was some silence as we started to walk back.

Suna: "So atsumu, Are we not going to talk about that tension between you and Sakusa?"

Komori: "Oh my gosh you noticed that too?!"

Osamu: *Gags*

Atsumu: "THERE.  WAS NO TENSION"

Komori: "Omg you Like my Cousin don't you!"

Atsumu: "W-what NO!"

Kenma: "Keep telling yourself that.."

Atsumu: "SHUT YER TRAP KENMA"

Bokuto: "Its at practice too, All. the. time."

Atsumu: "Tch.. Fine whatever.."

Komori: "Is that a yes to liking him?"

Atsumu: "Uh huh"

They all arrived and Kenma darted for the common room to find Akaashi. When he entered he was hit with a lot of calming pheromones.

Kenma: "What the hell happened" he stared at Kuroo in particular

Tendou: "You don't gotta worry, its fine now"