KEEP IT IN YER PANTS

**Outside POV**

-Arriving At Onigiri Miya-

Osamu: "Wow.. Look who decided to show up"

He said wearing the uniform for Onigiri Miya and a towel over the shoulder.

Sakusa: "..."

Kuroo: "You got this Dude" He whispered.

Osamu: "So what the hell do you need?"

Sakusa: "I need to speak to Atsumu"

Osamu: "Who says he's here"

Sakusa: "Akaashi told me.. Please, I need to talk to him i'm begging you"

Osamu: "beggy much?"

Sakusa: "Osamu.. please"

Osamu: "Akaashi Told you?"

Sakusa: "Yes, Yes Please this
is really important"

Osamu: "So are my brothers feelings."

Sakusa: "OSAMU, Look I Love him so much I think i'm gonna go crazy, please for god sakes I need to talk to him"

Osamu: "Fine fine, Just try not to make a mess back there, yknow, Keep it in yer pants? He's in the back staff room"

Sakusa hurriedly walked behind the counter, past the kitchen and into the staff room. Atsumu was sitting on the floor with a blanket on his lap and his phone in his hand.

Atsumu: "Sakusa?"

Sakusa: "Atsumu.. We need to talk.."

Atsumu: "I don't want too.."

Sakusa: "Fine then listen" he said sitting down on the floor in front of Atsumu.

Atsumu: "mkay.." He said putting down the phone

Sakusa: "When my dad died 3 years later my Mom had already remarried. To her he was the "Perfect Man" but later on when I came out as Gay.." He paused looking at Atsumu, who blushed with relief.

Sakusa: "He started to be a complete drunk Asshole.. saying all he wanted was some perfect family and that how i was was ruining his dream. It got worse when he got some weird job.. He became this Monster that went got drunk at clubs and had shady work and treated my mother like crap. Ive had people tell me they've seen him hold people at knife point. Point is he's really dangerous... One day when I came home from practice to visit..."

He stopped, His throat closing up scared to continue. Atsumu let out calming pheromones to try to relax Sakusa.

Sakusa: "When I came home My mother was no wear to be found, and my Father and some female omega was on the couch sitting next to my step father.. He said that if I couldn't give him his wish of having his perfect family then I wouldn't see my mother again.. I hated every moment being with that girl.. I am so, So sorry Atsumu I never wanted you to find out, Especially like this. Please forgive me."

Atsumu: "Sakusa... Your step dad is a complete psychopath."

He said about to hug him meeting him halfway to see if he was comfortable with it. He was, and Sakusa leaned in to complete the hug.

Sakusa: "Please don't call me that"

Atsumu: "W-what?"

Sakusa: "Please.. Call me Omi"

Atsumu: "NAWW OMIIIII!! That was so cute.. Of course I forgive you"

Sakusa: " Atsumu.. Im like so fucking crazy in love with you.. I don't even think i can put it into words"

**Atsumu's POV**

Atsumu: "O-omi-Kun I luv ya too and i wanna help you find your-"

He roughly pressed onto my  lips with his, Shocked at first, I eased into it putting my arms around his neck. I felt a wave of heat rush through my body and i'm sure he felt it too.

Still on the floor he sat on my lap, His legs on either side of mine, my legs stretched out under him slowly bringing one up to push him towards me. His hands on my waist, I could feel our hearts beat in unison.

The moment seemed to last an hour. I could smell our pheromones mixing, the room heating. He nibbled my bottom lip seeking for permission to enter. Granting that access he slipped his tongue playing around with mine. I grabbed his hair slightly playing around with the curls as he dominantly explored my mouth. God I feel like i'm going crazy. I knew I had to stop before we did something we'd regret.

My stomach fluttered, Almost like the feeling you get going down a hill on the road. The pre signs of heat. I pulled away our lips leaving each other leaving a tingling sensation.

A moment of silence as we glanced into each-others eyes. HiS dArK bLack oRbs-. (jk guys😂)

**Outside POV**

Atsumu: "Since when were you such a Good kisser Omi omi?" He said smiling.

Sakusa panted, Taken a bit back by what he just did.

Atsumu: "I Also want to help you find your mom"

The door burst open.

Osamu: HEY I told you to keep it in yer pants! I could smell y'all's pheromones from out by the counter."

Sakusa glared barely turning his head and his curls falling onto his face. Atsumu was A bit stunned from embarrassment.

Osamu: "Oh dont look at me like that You horny Bastard. Get off my brother, Kuroo's already left"

Atsumu: "Fine finee"

Osamu: "Here," He tossed Atsumu some meds "So you dont go into heat" he turned to sakusa "Dont go getting my brother pregnant Ok? I will kill you so wear some goddamn protection got it"

Sakusa: "Y-Yea got it"

Atsumu: "SAMUU DONT SCARE HIM OFF"

Osamu: "Just go idiot Ill talk to ya later have fun with yer Boyfriend"

With that Sakusa and Atsumu left.