"Like Like"

**With Kuroo, Kenma, and Akaashi**

Atsumu and Sakusa had left earlier and Bokuto was in the shower leaving the three sitting peacefully in the sparring room on a bench. The room was silent except for the 'pew pew' of Kenmas game.

Kenma: "So when you and Bokuto gonna get together"

Kuroo: "Yea, then we can go on double dates" he said with a stupid smirk.

Akaashi: "Ok one, No way in hell, and two, maybe tonight-"

Kuroo: " *Le gasp* AKAASHI NO WAY YOU SERIOUS"

Akaashi: "its just a maybe-"

Just then Bokuto came out from the showers, his hair still soaking wet.

Kuroo: "Bro you know you can use the towel to dry your hair to right?" he said sarcastically

Bokuto: "I WAS EXITED, KEJI CAN WE GO HOME NOW ITS LATER NOW" he said grabbing his bag of his change of clothes from his locker.

Akaashi: "Ok, ok lets go" He said grabbing a towel as Bokuto walked up to him and placed the on Bokuto's head. They walked out waving goodbye to Kuroo and Kenma and started to walk out the building.

Akaashi: "You wanna hang out?"

Bokuto: "SURE! I'm still waiting for your answer by the way"

Akaashi looked up at the sky, small cold gusts of wind blew by the the sky grey and cloudy.

Akaashi: "You think its gonna rain?"

Bokuto: "I sure hope not! I just got dry!"

Akaashi: "C'mon lets go"

They walked out into the parking lot and into Akaashi's car once again. They drove back to Akaashi's house the rain now just starting to pour in, only about half way home when it was completely pouring.

Bokuto: "Aww dang it! Were so gonna get soaked keji"

Akaashi: "And I forgot my umbrella.."

Bokuto: "on the count of three lets ran in ok?"

Akaashi: "Ok..3...2..1"

They both ran inside quickly trying to avoid the rain but at last they were both soaked in water.

Bokuto: "I cant believe my hairs wet again"

Akaashi: "More like soaked Koutaro, Here ill get us some towels"

He went to the closet and grabbed two towels for the both of them and took them into his room.

Akaashi: "C'mon lets dry off in here so we can change into dry clothes"

Bokuto followed Akaashi into his room and grabbed a towel, starting to dry off.

Bokuto: "Im gonna go get changed ill be back"

Bokuto went into the bathroom to get changed into the clothes from his bag, And Akaashi did the same in his room. Akaashi wore a dark navy blue shirt and shorts, and Bokuto wore a black shirt and grey sweatpants. Bokuto came back into the room and Akaashi was siting on the bed drying his hair tiredly.

Bokuto: "hey Keji?"

Akaashi: "Hm?"

Bokuto: "Do you like like me? I mean if you don't that fine and-"

Akaashi: "Of course I like you Ko"

Bokuto: "REALLY?! I LIKE LIKE YOU TO AKAASHI"

Bokuto jumped on Akaashi, hugging him. Akaashi, startled by the sudden embrace, fell backwards on the bed, Bokuto on top of him.

Akaashi: "Ko your kinda heavy ya know"

Bokuto: "AH SORRY i'm like totally suffocating you-"

Akaashi: "No no its fine" they sat up and this time Akaashi hugging Bokuto but in a more comfortable position. Both entangled with each other laying on the pillows on the bed.

Akaashi: "And I don't think I ever stopped like liking  you.." he said almost mocking Bokutos phrase of "like like"

Bokuto: "Kejiiii! Your so cute you know that"

Akaashi: "Ahaha your adorable Koutaro"

Bokuto: "Say Keji when did first start to like me?"

Akaashi: "It was my first year in highschool, When for the first time i saw you spike my set"

Bokuto: "REALLY! Aww kejiii"

Bokuto hugged him tight in excitement.

Akaashi: "Ahaha What about you?"

Bokuto: "Im pretty sure it was the first time You got me out of my modes and we won the game. But ive always thought you were really prettyy"

Akaashi, Now flustered Stayed silent hiding in bokutos arm.

Bokuto: "Awww kejii are you flustered?"

Akaashi: "No." he said muffled

Bokuto laughed and silence ran throughout the house, The two just happy to be in each others embrace.

**With Iwaizumi and Oikawa**

One of them waking up, Iwaizumi hugging Oikawa chest, resting his head against Oikawas arm his other arm on top hugging iwa closer.

Oikawa was still asleep, Iwaizumi waking up slowly to sounds of someone talking, Sleep talking.

Oikawa: ". . Me. ."

Oikawa: ". .Haji . .me"

Iwaizumi: "I am so glad I woke up"

A/N Sorry its short I wanted to get another part out since it was just a filler chapter :)