A bit Shorter😏

**Akaashi POV**

Its not that Im mated to bokuto thats the problem, its the fact that I wont ever feel that feeling nor remember how it felt.

The way he acted was strange.. But i cant put my finger on what triggered it.

**The next day**

We all would be going in the evening, all in our positions by 8:00pm. We wanted to make sure it wouldnt look to suspicious so we would all go at different times.

I opened my eyes senses coming back as i rubbed my eyes, I laid there for a few minutes until my stomach grumbled. Getting up I opened the door and looking off the balcony to the common room I saw two dumb headed Birds laying on the couch. Tempted to yell to wake them up I remembered something from before. I quietly went down the stairs and grabbed a squirt bottle that we use for the plants and filled it with some water.

I walked over to Kuroo how laid sprawled out onto the couch and squirted him with water.

Akaashi: "HehE, Sorry but wake up" he said mockingly the way he said it to him back when he got squirted with water.

Kuroo: "WHAT THE HELL"

Akaashi: "Oops i guess"

Kuroo: "Man I hate you so much.."

Akaashi: "Uh huh.. Is that why your passed out in MY base? on MY couch?"

Kuroo: "Yeah yeah, Sorry bout that, Owl boy wouldn't leave, He was really worried yaknow?"

Akaashi: "Yeah.. But I wouldnt think that telling him now before a mission is a good Idea Dipshit?"

Kuroo: "Well you have a point there I guess.. Or you could tell him today before the mission" He said sitting up, smirking.

Akaashi: "...Im gonna go take a shower, Think things over."

**Bokutos POV**

After I woke up i looked around at my surroundings rubbing my slightly puffy eyes before sighing and plopping my head back down on the pillow.

Kuroo: "Good morning good morning"

Bokuto: "Morning.."

Kuroo: "Akaashi went to take a shower, so he'll be back soon"

Bokuto: "Mkay, Im gonna make breakfast you want some?"

Kuroo: "Nah im good"

I stood up heading over to the Kitchen grabbing the bacon and eggs from the fridge. About 5 minutes later I felt A tight grip around my waist from behind me.

Akaashi: "Im sorry.."

Bokuto: "gAh! Jesus you scared me"

Akaashi: "Sorry.."

Bokuto: "No its fine, What are you sorry about"

Akaashi: "Im sorry for making you worry, And Ill explain everything. I shouldn't acted like that to you, Im so so sorry..Kotaro.."