Wanna be partners?

**Kenma POV**

We kissed in sync matching each other perfectly. He kept his hands on my thighs/hips and mine on top of his, the steady rhythm soon becoming faster and turning more and more sloppy.

He broke the kiss leaving me almost begging for more. My hair slightly in my face and lips partially parted.

Kuroo: "Well I sure missed that kitten"

Kenma: "Shut up"

Kenma: "..Im just really happy your Ok"

Kuroo: "Awww kittenn" Pulling me once again pulling me into a hug and laying on his back now cuddled with each other

Kenma: "can we stay like this?.."

Kuroo: "Mhm!.."

**Outside POV**
The door opened revealing Akaashi with a smug smirk on his face. He looked to see the two snuggled up with eachother sleeping and he left not wanting to disturb him.

**To Sugas And Daichis Meetup**

Suga walked in to the cafe around 7am And Daichi came not long after that.

Daichi: "You know i could loose my job because of this"

Suga: "Yea.. Thank you for not saying anything"

Daichi: "As long as you explain to me everything"

Suga: "fine. Seems fair, Just so you know Im telling you this because I trust you, and I know that you wont say anything."

Daichi nods in agreement and starts to sip his coffee.

Suga: "So you know those murders and the gunshot at the Bar/club?..."

**After he Explains everything**

Daichi nearly spit out his coffee after he heard what suga explained to him.

Daichi: "So do you guys look into the people your gonna.. You know.."

Suga: "We dont kill innocent people if thats what your saying, Those guys that were killed were head men of a large human trafficking unit."

Daichi: "What about the gunshot? those men were stabbed not shot"

Suga: "One of our guys got shot by an undercover accomplice we didn't account for.. That I didn't account for"

Daichi: "Its not your fault.. Believe me Ive messed up like that too"

There was peaceful silence as the too talked about some of there friends antics and Exchanged numbers when Daichi went to look at his watch.

Daichi: "Ah dang, Ive gotta go for my shift, Ill text you later, This was fun"

Suga: "Text ya later Daichi"

**Timskip 2 Weeks**
(Outside POV)

The combined team was back to normal And Kuroo was still resting a bit but still able to walk around.

Everyone was meeting up at the Death reapers Base while Akaashi and Ushijima finished there meeting about how to prepare for the next Mission.

Akaashi and Ushijima decided that so sparring would help get back in the groove and form stronger bonds for there next mission.