Chapter 15: The Plan

Gonna pull a Ryueen act in the next chapter lmao.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kiyomoru POV

The commotion smoothly, but tensely ended up when Kaido- and his other men arrived at the club. Just as anyone can see, punching a government minister and puting him 'in his place' by that method will lead to serious problems.

"My brother, how foolish you have become." Kaido said with a sigh.

Not that anyone can blame him. It really is foolish to lay your hand on a person with higher authority.

Vesta, while on the ground, looked at Kaijin with a mixed of annoyed and shocked look. He thought that Kaijin didn't have the guts to punch him. Yet, he did. His nose is bleeding as he hold his cheeks.

"That fool!" Kaijin exclaimed as the four guards forced him out of the bar, "He dare to humiliate my patron, Kiyomoru? Of course, I will get angry!" He pointed out his finger at Vesta.

Once they finally left the bar, along with the three brothers, before I followed them, I placed five gold coins in the counter where the manager is wiping a wine glass.

She looked at me with a concerned look, as I only gave her a nod.

"Sorry for the trouble. And it's a pleasure to make business with you."

I emphasized the word business without any intentions. Of course, she already got what I meant.

"No problem." She finally gave me a wide smile as I waved the elves goodbye.

The place is actually quite decent in it's own way. The pleasure- ehem, service they give to their customers is completely professional. They doesn't seem to mind if some customers are a bit too much. But I'll like it better if they retaliate on such occurrences.

With that, Kaido and his men took us in the royale palace jail room- The place where we are going to meet the King Gazel Dwargo for the hearing.

But before I come to that place, I need to make the second phase of my plan.

I sneakily left the group and made sure that no one caught me in the scene. I returned back to the place where the incident happened- Night Butterfly. I looked inside by the window. There, Vesta is still bleeding, but he seems to be alright as shown by the wide grin on his face.

"Satsuka." I called her in my shadow.

"Yes, Master?" She asked.

"I explained to you the plan, right? You know what I'm going to do. If you think you can't handle it, feel free to leave my shadow for now and wander the kingdom."

I do not wish for my own partner to witness my own cruelty. If simple things like this will bring her to hate me, then that's that. But as much as possible, I want for her to avoid seeing me in this personality.

"There's no problem, Master! I fully devote myself to serve and assist you! Such a thing like this isn't enough for me to hate you!" She said and let out a delighted growl.

If that's her decision, then there's no place for me to question her. All I know is that, I'm happy to hear such a thing from her. Looks like I can trust Satsuka.

"Now then..."

Letting out a sight sigh, black mists started to cover my whole body up to a certain height above me. It isn't really that much tall. Once the transformation is complete, I took a look at myself- in which I only sighed in my appearance.