Chapter 18: A Supposed Short Visit To Blumund

Looks like some of you misunderstood me. I'm not planning to let Shizu die alone. Heck, I don't even know if I'm going to kill her. Though if I don't, Rimuru can't have his appearance.

I just meant that I won't add the crystal ball thing from the elves like the ones you saw on the anime. Meaning, Rimuru won't know that they're supposed to met, and Kiyotaka will-

But if I encountered it on the future times, then I'll make a way to fit it In the story. I'm not reading too far ahead okay?

Wait, why am I spoiling the sht again? Anyway, that's all.

Actually, how many days did I stopped writing again?

~ ~ ~ ~

Kiyomoru POV

The natural terrain and smooth roads made our travel to Blumund Kingdom short. Naturally, monsters here and there sometimes ambushes us, but that's not something Satsuka and I cannot handle.

Blumund Kingdom is just a small country that all the nobles are feudal lords of villages. It is merely a country that comprises its royal capital. The capital is the only large city, and in the castle town lies the Blumund's Freedom Association Branch.

The Blumund Kingdom is a kingdom of information, where Intel is up for sale. It's because it's such a small country, it would be immediately destroyed if it didn't regulate such information.

That's what I am here for. Gaining informations about a lot of things- from common sense to trivial things. A single piece of intel are worth to thousands of golds.

Also, the adventurers- Free Guild, to be specific. They hold much more informations than the kingdom itself that they don't disclose. They prioritizes mostly on monsters, which is also useful in the future. So visiting them once will not be a problem.

But, I cannot really show up in my slime form, can I?

It will be a problem if a supposed to be low level unintelligent monster showed up in the kingdom's entrance. It won't really made a ruckus or anything of that sort, but the one who will be troubled is me.

And of course, transforming into Gobta is out of question either. Not only I will be disgusted by myself, it will also alert the adventurers to see an evolved kind of goblin. I already put a heavy burden on his shoulder without his notice, which is pretty cruel of me. However, it's a necessary move to gain a usable pawn- which is the existence known as Vesta.

In a world where magic, different kinds of skills and strange type of people exists- a person like me, who isn't originally born in this world, cannot be called a 'superior existence' from the others.

Comparing our raw strengths are out of the question. Especially those who have the potential to surpass me, if they do exist in this world. However, what puts me in advantage is my honed skills and years of training inside that facility.

Sure, those martial arts and such doesn't compare on magics and sword skills of the adventurers. But I, myself, also gained those skills that every creatures in this world have. Even having a unique skill and overpowered effects will put the elderly to shame.

Either way, my point is that I cannot gain something or anything that I want if I hold myself back. If I want myself to get killed, then sure that's an option. But I do not intend to get killed without knowing the reason why I got here, which isn't even necessary nor important.

I'm just curious about the reasons. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Half an hour have passed. Upon sensing that there's no traces of human movements about to leave the kingdom to the forest, I hopped out of Satsuka's back and jumped through a tree branch to calmly analyze the layout of the kingdom.