3. THEY MADE LOVE

PLS DON'T GET OFFENDED!
--------------------------------------------------------------

She wrapped her hands around him hugging him closer provoking his sensations, their lips an inch away, he brought her closer to him and pressed them on hers kissing them wildly and passionately. Her hands moved under his increased pressure on them. He ravished her mouth, sucking her lips with extreme desire.

They drove up to her home, the nameplate read "THE BHASINS"

They were in her room. He placed his hand on her cheek, his eyes filled with lust as those of hers, he brought his head closer to her, he wanted to crush her lips again, but he stopped, took a deep breath.

"You would regret this Jasmin, are you sure you want to?" he asked this like a gentleman, but she knew he wasn't one. After all, he hadn't proved to be one in the past few minutes. She gave him the most wicked smile she could ever give.

"Don't you want to Aly?" she whispered seductively. It was so pretty obvious that he wanted to have her as much as she wanted to have him, the much as she wanted to have him, the desire luring in their eyes.

He locked her lips with his, he sucked her lips and pinned her to the wall, it grew bigger and intense. She pulled him over herself, his mouth ravished all over hers furiously kissing her.

It was the most passionate kiss she had ever had. The caress of his lips made her melt under the heat of his arms. His lips trailed down from kissing her neck to her cleavage. He unzipped her top, his hand wrapped around her waist, kissing her back and shoulder.

She was enjoying every bit of it. She tugged his jacket and he took off everything to expose him. His fingers played with her skin .

He took her to the bed next inviting both of them for their hot session. She was beneath him, his hot breath passed on her breast. He traveled down to her bosoms, his teeth found them sucking them wildly.

She was his slave for the night, none of them had any piece of cloth by now. He covered the blanket over them and again kissed her over and over.

A thunder passed her spine when he entered her working up and down, exploring her. She never felt so good before. It was the most beautiful night for both of them.

NEXT MORNING.

Jas woke up and saw that Aly was not beside her.. and she saw
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kya dekha hoga jas ne ?

Hope u loved the chap!
Please voteee and share your review ❤

SP 💫