19.WANT TO CORRECT THE MISTAKE?

She got up to her room, changed her dress, and came back, she hugged her mother and walked out of the house.

"Jas where are you going?" Sarika tried to follow her and in that process, she reached the next door, where Jas just stood and rang the doorbell.

A few moments later Anjali opened the door, she was surprised to find Jasmin and Sarika at her door.

"Jas, Sarika, please come in" she welcomed them inside.

"I know Jas whatever has happened in these days, I know you are upset,.Even I am upset with myself, please forgive us beta" she joined her palms.

"Mom, please, don't blame yourself, it was not your fault, just now Mom made me realize that even I was wrong we both were wrong about the decision of getting married. I have made a mistake too, and now I want to correct it" she said.

Anjali and Sarika were confused with whatever she said

"I didn't get you," Anjali asked.

"Mom, I couldn't be a good daughter-in law, a good wife, but now I want to keep at least one relation alive, I want to live it, I want to be a good daughter-in-law, I want to stay here, with you" she looked at her.

"With us" Anjali couldn't believe her words, but her words made her smile.

"That's wonderful Jas, we would love if you live with us," she said with tears in her eyes.

Jas smiled and hugged her "Jas..did you, I mean, your...I mean" her mother hesitated a lot to ask.

"I know what you want to say, Mom, I want to keep this child and I will" she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"This child would be new hope, a new reason for me to live" she continued.

Anjali smiled, she looked at Sarika.

"I understand, and I'm with Jas's decision, and you don't worry Jas, Anjali, I would make her father understand too"

she smiled and softly placed her hand on Jas's head, caressing her hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 MONTHS LATER

Jas woke up early in the morning she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She placed her hand on her stomach.

"Come soon baby, I'm eagerly waiting for you," she said.

A sound took her attention it was from the door, she opened the door, the postman with the third money order of 8000 rupees.

"You still don't know who sends this money order to me," she asked the postman.

"No mam, I don't know, please leave your signature," he said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ik the chap is small 🙂 Pls don't complain about it 😗😂

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 💞