32. FRESH START

Jasmin brought her daughter to Aly, she smiled at him.

"Aly, stop cracking silly jokes, see your wife is waiting along with your daughter, Anjali said eyeing Jasmin and the baby.

"But mom we aren't married yet, we were going to get married, that's what I remember, isn't it Cherry?" he asked Jasmin.

You were trying some outfits for the wedding and I picked the best attire for you, that's what happened last time we met," said Aly.

"Aly, what kind of..." before Anjali could speak further Shekhar stopped her.

"Jas, Anjali I think the doctors would now visit Aly to check him, we should leave" Shekhar tried to avoid the conversation and he took the ladies outside.

"Shekhar what has happened to our son, why is he behaving so weird," a worried Anjali asked.

"Yes Dad, he has never called me Cherry since we got married, but suddenly," said Jasmin.

"You don't have to worry I'll speak to the doctor. Don't worry" he said this and left.

After a while when he returned he looked to be a bit disturbed.

"What happened Shekhar? Why do you look upset?" a worried Anjali asked.

"Anjali, Jas I went to the doctor and talked to him, he said that may be due to the accident, Aly is suffering from temporary amnesia.

He has lost all his memories, maybe from a year or so, he said that it would be good if we don't remind any bitter part of his memories to him," he said thoughtfully."

When his eyes went on Jasmin, he saw her upset

"I mean we shouldn't hide that he is married to Jas, nor that he is blessed with a beautiful daughter but..." he stopped there.

"I'm going to meet him Dad, don't worry I'll handle this" she smiled and got inside.

She could see the sisters dressing him "Umm, your Dad is getting a dressing baby," she said and the baby also smiled.

Aly smiled when he heard the chuckle from the little angel.

"Aww she is so cute," he said smiling at Jasmin.

"Do you want to see her?" she asked.

"Yes of course," he said.

"She looks exactly like you Aly" Jasmin went almost teary.

Jasmin got her daughter to him. He adored her beautiful smile, he wanted to pick her up but couldn't.

"Aly, we are married for a year and a half," she said.

She was expecting an answer but Aly didn't say anything, he was continuously looking at the little cute doll.

"Aly Doctors said that you have lost the memory from then... I know this is a bit awkward" But before she could say anything else, Aly stopped her.

"Jas...Jas I know it's a bit awkward, but I talked to the doctor and he told me the entire situation. I don't know when did we got married but yes we will have to make this special, at least for this little kid.

Jasmin I want to start fresh, and I think that stupid unwritten agreement was insane, a stupid idea, now that we are parents, we have to be responsible hmm?"

Jasmin nods her head in agreement." Will you again be my best friend Cherry?" he extended an arm.

Jasmin took his hand and smiled, the baby too touched her father's little finger with her own.

"Common, Let's name our little princess, what should we call her?" he asked.

"Alyja" she suggested smiling at the darling little girl and the baby too laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌸