34. BABY WISHING GOOD LUCK !

The next morning when Jasmin woke up, she saw him sleeping in an uncomfortable position, she gently kissed his forehead.

"I love you " she whispered to him.

She took Alyja along with her and moved out of the room.

Jasmin handed Alyja to her grandmother while she was trying to arrange some plates in the kitchen.

They saw Aly stepping downstairs, he looked devilishly handsome in the three-piece suit.

Jasmin had never seen him like that before. She couldn't take her eyes off him, Aly caught her staring at him, he had a sheepish smile.

"He took Alyja from his mother" Alyja baby, tell your mommy, Daddy looks so handsome" he said looking into her eyes.

Jasmin blushed she turned her face, Aly came near her

"I know that I am looking dashing today but you can praise me if you want" he whispered in her ears to which Jasmin blushed more and she hid her face with one of her hand.

Was it so obvious that she was gushing at her devilishly handsome husband?

"Where are you leading to?" asked Anjali who was preparing something in the kitchen.

"Mom, there is a meeting with a client from Singapore, and I am presenting it today" he replied.

"All the best Aly" Anjali placed her hand on his forehead.

"Thank you mom, I shall take your leave" he turned to move outside.

"Aly wait" Jasmin stopped him.

She took Alyja to him and she had something in one of her hands.

"Yes Jas"

Jasmin placed the chocolate in the little hands of Alyja.

"Alyja wants to wish her dad very good luck for the meeting," she said.

"Alyja baby my beautiful lucky charm" he took a bite of the chocolate.

He took the chocolate from her little hand and teased Jasmin to eat it. But she couldn't do it.

"Stop it dumbo," an irritated Jasmin said cutely.

"Dumbo" this word was heard from her after a long time.

He cutely made her eat the chocolate, smiled meekly, and then finally left, waving the two.

A few months later,

Aly was searching for some files in his room, while baby Alyja was lying on the bed on her stomach.

She looked at him with her wide eyes, she saw him throwing the files on the bed and chuckled.

"Jas I'm not able to find the Singapore merger files" he called Jasmin, who just came into the room.

"Aly I had" but before she could complete, Aly stopped her, he saw the baby crawling up to a file.

She was trying to read it, with the cute expressions on her face she pointed to the pictures in the file.

Jasmin and Aly looked at her and they had a wide smile on their face.

"Jas, my daughter is going to be a big business person, look at her she has started her lessons already," he said and Siya laughed at this.

She picked the baby, she pulled the little one's cute cheeks and also silently kissed on Aly's cheek.

Aly chuckled but before he could say anything the baby also kissed him on his other cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🦋