30. CONFESSED !?

A while later the doctor appeared before them.

"Doctor, how is Aly? Will he be alright? Tell us doctor?" she asked.

"It was a very critical accident, and Aly is also very critical, chances of his survival are very few, now excuse us please" the doctor replied and left the place.

Jsmin went mum when she heard it, she couldn't say anything, she didn't know what was happening around.

She could recall every beautiful moment she spent with him from childhood, tears rolled down her cheek, she closed her eyes, she could see nothing else but Aly's face appeared before her eyes.

"I want to see him once" these were the only words that came from her.

The doctor and the family agreed, they took her inside the ICU, she was beside him, she held his hand.

"Aly, you can't go like this Aly, you can't leave me alone, Aly, I've forgiven you, please wake up, wake up Aly...Aly you are a father of a lovely daughter now, Aly please wake up she is missing her Daddy" she said within tears. [I'm also crying]

"Aly I know we made a silly agreement, and whatever you did to me was a result of that stupid agreement, it was my mistake too.

Aly now I realize that it was not the friendship we were tied to, I would have never allowed you to touch me before our marriage if you were just my best friend.

Aly you would have not been so angry that night if I was just a best friend to you.

Aly I never realized this before but today I do, that I LOVE YOU, and I know that YOU LOVE ME as well, not today, yesterday, but since our childhood, I LOVE YOU ALY" she said and wept on his hand.

"Aly I LOVE YOU and I don't want you to leave, please Aly wake up, for me, for our daughter, Aly please I don't want to lose you, please wake up"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SORRY GUYS IK I AM GIVING YOU SHORT UPDATES... BUT I AM REALLY BUSY THESE DAYS. HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND !

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 💕