25. CHANGE IN BEHAVIOUR

"What the hell is happening over here? Where are these people?" he looked around and yelled at the servants, one of them came up to him.

"What happened sir?" a servant asked in a shaky voice.

"What happened! Can't you see the stairs are wet, who will clean this mess and for what purpose are you people hired by us?" he roared.

"It's okay Aly, I'm alright" Jasmin tried to make him calm.

"It's not okay, It's not okay Jas, what if I would have not been here"

"If this happens again, I would be the evilest person on the earth for you all, take this as my last warning" he howled.

For the first time, Jas noticed a changed person in Aly. She saw the affection and care in his eyes for her.

She couldn't make up if it was good to trust him again, whatever he did was out of care and affection.

She shrugged all the thoughts of her mind, thanked him, and sat along with Anjali.

After some time, she saw people shifting her things into another room that was on the ground floor.

"What's all this, why are you taking these things away?" she asked the person but he didn't have an answer.

"That's all for you Jas, thanks to Aly, he asked us to shift your things to the ground floor, he made us realize that it's not good for you to stay on the first floor" Anjali replied from the background.

Jas looked around in search of Aly.

She stepped towards his room, and looked at him from the window, she was almost teary,

When she saw him reading the book about a pregnant woman's health.

"Aly is this really what you are? " she thought.

The person who had hurt her to the deepest was caring for her to a greater extent.

This went on for a few more days. Jasmin saw a new side of Aly, he would surprise her with some or other thing, slowly she forgot all the memories of dismal.

One fine afternoon she stopped by the room and placed her hand on her belly.

"My baby wants to roam around, it's good for my health too," she said looking at him.

"Okay, you wait in my room I'll ask Mom to come along with you," Aly said.

"My baby wants to roam along with the father," she said.

Aly couldn't believe his ears, he turned to Jas and noticed her gaze on her, he wanted to hug her but he just smiled and opened his fist in front of her.

Jas lent her hand to him and he took her for a walk.After so long Jas smiled looking at him.

Jasmin and Aly returned after a walk and it turned to be night, they finished their dinner.

It was midnight Aly got up to drink water but when he got up he saw the lights of Jas's room on, he immediately came to her room to check if she was alright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IS JASMIN ALRIGHT ?

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌼