31. ALRIGHT !?

The visiting period was over.

Jasmin was taken back to the general ward, Kunal and Sarika tried consoling her, they were taking care of her and her daughter.

Not a single second did Jasmin stop thinking about Aly. Even a second was too long for her. She couldn't sleep.

Anjali constantly prayed to god for her son's well-being. She never thought of him being in such a condition.

Even Shekhar never thought of such a horrible punishment for his son.

They were waiting outside the O.T, just in the hope that he would survive.

The OT light switched off, the doctors came out of the room, they were bombed by various questions dropped by Aly's parents on them.

"How is Aly? Tell us that he will recover soon, Is he alright or in a much serious condition?"

"Relax Mr. and Mrs. Goni, It's good news for you Aly is fine now, he will recover soon and soon he'll be back to consciousness" the doctors replied.

Anjali and Shekhar took a sigh of relief when they heard this, they thanked the doctors and also informed Sarika, Aadarsh, and Jasmin.

She was feeling relieved when she heard this, she wished to see him again.

Jasmin could see the nurses around him, she knew that Aly was alright but she still couldn't see him in the unconscious state, tears fell by her eyes, a hand wiped her tears it was Anjali.

"No more tears, time to smile" she smiled at her and Jasmin smiled back.

A few hours later, Aly regained consciousness, the doctors informed the family that they could meet him.

Jasmin took no time but she immediately got inside to meet him first, Aly was a bit surprised to see Jasmin he smiled at her

"Cherry! You here? Why am I in this hospital? What happened to me.." he said

"Cherry" a name that Aly used to call Jasmin in their teenage, but they weren't teenagers anymore, she was surprised to hear it from her.

"Thank god Aly that you are ok"

She came to him and tried hugging him

"I thought I would lose you Aly, I can not even see it in my worst nightmares ever," she said, tears fell by her eyes.

Aly could feel the tears on his face.

"It's ok Jas, I'm fine, you need not worry, and tell me why did you come inside in this wheelchair? and you look so weak Jas" he said.

Jasmin couldn't understand why Aly was behaving like that.

Mom and Dad are waiting outside, I'll call them," she said this and left the room.

She called his parents inside.

"Aly" cried his mother in pain, she came near him and caressed his hand.

Aly tried to wipe her tears.

"Mom I'm alright, please stop crying," he said.

I was so much scared, thank god you are saved," she said in a shaky voice.

"Anjali after all he is our son, I told you nothing would happen to him, and see he is fine" Shekhar smiled at Aly.

"You know what son I think our little incarnation of Allah has brought you back, she is very auspicious for you" she smiled.

"Yes you are alright Anjali; Congratulations Son! You are blessed with a beautiful daughter " he said with excitement.

Jasmin went outside to get her daughter from her mother.

"Daughter? are you kidding Dad? When did I get married? "a confused Aly asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[ THE STORY IS GONNA END SOON ]

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 👀