26. CRAVING.

He took a sigh of relief when he saw her walking into the room, he stepped inside the room.

"You can't trouble my baby like that, he already had a good walk in the evening" he stood at her door smiling at her.

"Your baby is troublesome like you and also stubborn like you," she said complaining to him.

"What do you mean? " he asked at the weird expressions made by her.

"It means I am craving for something, I want to have my favorite 'go gappe' " Jasmin pouted.

Aly smiled at her, he nodded and left the room.

A while later Aly was back with her favorite 'golgappas'

"Where did you get them?" she asked.

"Don't waste time in asking questions would-be mother, my baby is starving for these tasty gol gappas" he smiled and said.

Jasmin took the plate from him and Aly helped in serving the same to her.

Cravings! I already knew that Jas, I had already kept it in the stalk

Jasmin looked at Aly's smiling face, she adored the expressions on his face.

The care, love, and affection on his face brought her to tears, she realized that Aly was a better person than before, she felt the expressions of change on his face.

A few months passed the due date was almost near.

Jasmin was happy to see herself with the big belly, she looked at herself and laughed.Aly saw her from the door, even he had a wide smile on his face.

He returned to the hall and had a smile on his face, his mother noticed him with that pretty smile.

"It has been so long since you smiled like that " she adored him.

"Mom she looks happy...." he again looked at her room.

"Why don't you confess your feelings for her son, I know she has already forgiven you," she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WILL ALY CONFESS ?

Ik the chap is small... little busy today !
Sorry for late update !

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌼