17. FAMILY'S REACTION !

Sarika again hugged Jasmin and sat on the couch along with her, but then she again noticed her in tears, her instinct indicated to her that something was wrong that she wasn't able to guess. Anjali went to the kitchen to get something for them.

"Is everything Okay Jas? You don't seem to be alright" Sarika moved her hand softly over her head. Jas didn't answer, she didn't say anything.

"Jas, I am asking you something beta, are you alright, is everything okay with you?" Sarika was much more worried now.

Jas couldn't control her emotions she broke down into tears, she bore her head in her mother's lap.

"Jas! What happened beta" Sarika was anxious, she couldn't see her in pain.

Also, Jas couldn't act of being normal, she couldn't stop her tears, she looked at her with the most innocent eyes.

"Tell me?" Sarika held her hand and asked.

Jas told her the entire story of the night to which Sarika was completely shocked.

Jas cried aloud when she told the entire truth

"Jasmin you were in so much suffering and we didn't even..." her eyes welled up, she kissed her forehead and hugged her for a long while.

Anjali heard it from a distance, she was hell shocked, she never thought that her son would do this to any woman ever. She couldn't believe her ears.

She moved away from there and came up to the place where the men were sitting and having a discussion.

"Aly!" Aly looked back, he found his mother boiling in anger, he immediately got up.

"Mom"

"Don't call me mom" Anjali yelled.

"What happened Anjali? Why are you shouting?" asked Shekhar.

"Why don't you ask this shameful person standing in front of you" she glared at Aly and said

"What's wrong with you Anjali? What are you trying to say? Come to the point, why are you unnecessarily shouting at him " asked Shekhar.

"I am not shouting at him unnecessarily Shekhar, he alleged our daughter-in-law for something unspeakable" she cried.

"Anjali get to the point"

"He alleged our daughter-in-law of being pregnant with an illicit child" she scowled.

Shekhar and Aadarsh were shocked after hearing it, but this added fuel to Aly's anger and he muttered "That allegation on her was correct, your daughter-in-law is a..."

Aadarsh knew that he is going to address something vulgar once again and he slapped him.

Meanwhile, Sarika came along with Jasmin, who was already in tears.

Shekhar looked at Jasmin, he found her in tears, and then he turned and gave a death glare to Aly.

"Dad I" but before Aly could speak Shekhar slapped him tightly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AB AAGE KYA HOGA !?

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌼