23. TANTRUMS.

"I know mom, I'm a bad son and a bad husband but now I want to be the best son and the best husband, the best father, Mom, I love her, I love Jasmin" he finally confessed before his mother.

Anjali hugged him again and wiped his tears.

"I know son that now you are a changed person, you have realized your mistake, not only you but also Jas understood the meaning of marriage, but beta you have made the deepest wound on her soul and you are the only one who could heal it, it will take time, the only care to this wound is extreme love, extreme care, and attention.

I'm sure Jas will forgive you and I know she would surely do that" she caressed his forehead.

"I will, I promise you, I will bring your daughter back to you, just like before, she would be just like before " he kissed his mother's hand and she smiled.

It was evening and the nurse served Aly with some soup, he took it but when he saw Jas coming towards the room, he immediately kept it aside.

"What kind of food is that? is this what you call food? this soup, I won't drink it" he said and looked towards Jas.

Jas heard his words and she came inside, she took the bowl of soup in her hand.

"Open your mouth," she said.

"I will not drink this tasteless soup"

"You will have to drink it," she said with a glare.

"No I won't take it, look at it if it looks tasteless, how would it taste good?" annoyingly he said.

"Just open your mouth Aly" Jasmin commanded glaring at him.

"No, I don't want to drink it don't force me" He retorted.

"You are making excuses as if you were enjoying a luxurious life in that dirty, unhygienic suburb.

Nobody was there to take care of you. You were unconscious when I reached there and now you are making a ton of excuses. Now will you open your mouth or shall I forcibly do that?" She asked annoyingly.

"Oh my god, my dear child( talking to her belly), you better stay inside, you are safe there, your mother and her anger He tried to tease Jas. [ CUTEST 🥺❤]

He slowly opened his mouth and Jasmin made him drink a spoonful of soup.

Aly made faces as if he was drinking a bitter syrup.

Jas noticed his expressions and she couldn't stop herself from smiling.

Jasmin at least this tasteless soup made you smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌼